Caught the Ex droving by my house

So here's the deal.....5 months ago my GF and I broke up. She initiated it but it was due to my lack of attention towards the relationship. She almost immediately started dating someone else while I have stayed single. I went through about 2 months of agony and heartbreak but that has all subsided and now I am content with my situation. I have made no contact with her over the past 3 months and all contact before that was to exchange belongings.

Now....having said all that, I do miss her and I do wish things would have worked out. I still have the desire to be around her but with time I have learned to deal wih it and not give in to those desires.

So yesterday I walk out on my front porch and as soon as I look over her car drives by. Mind you, I live on an extremely residential road with no outside traffic. So what happens? I laugh and shrug it off. But the more I think about it, the more I want to call her and spend time with her.

In the past I have felt that if I call her it will be the wron g thing to do for several reasons. First I don't want to disrespect her current romantic situation. If she is dating someone then I don't want to be the guy that causes problems in their relationship. Secondly, since she was the one that officially broke it off I feel like it is in my best interest to give her thaty space and if she wants to talk SHE will call. So here is my question. Should I take the driveby as a sign that she may be thinking about me, but is hesitent to call since it has been a while since we spoke? Should I give in and call her?

My apologies if that turnes into a ramble

RD

RD,

She may have officially broken it off, but you forced her hand with neglect. If you want her back, you're going to have to make the moves. However, I'm not sure you realize that you would have to give more if you guys did get back together. Otherwise, even if you did wrench her away from the new guy, it would end the same.