Be Proud Of Me I'm So Proud Of Myself Right Now :)

NightsInWhiteSatin

NightsInWhiteSatin

For those who have read my recent posts:

Thankyou for all your help you have been very supportive and helpful.

* When i see my ex boyfriend this week i'm not going try to be like i used to be with him when we were together...which will be hard but im going to put a stop to all physical contact so he's not getting the perks of a relationship without the commitment.

I've decided i never want to get back with him unless he puts me first which i don't think will ever happen unless he does some serious waking up...then if he wants to get back with me and does decide to put me first he'll have a hell of alot of making up to do.

I deserve alot better than the way i've been treated and i don't owe him anything and i'm just starting to realize this and it kinda feels really good...i feel alot better about myself.

Still in love with him though...i'll just have to put mind over matter wont i!!!

Cheers guys :)

blind_otter

I deserve alot better than the way i've been treated and i don't owe him anything and i'm just starting to realize this and it kinda feels really good...i feel alot better about myself.

Good God, can I get a witness? This is by far one of the best statements I've read in the breakup section.

After the conversation I just had w/ my EX..I too am beginning to realize that I do NOT deserve to be treated so cruely & that I have to kick him out of my life for good.He said some pretty hurtful things & I hate him right now!!!!!:mad: :mad: .Our "relationship" since the breakup has been a back & forth one..One day we'll fight & then the next were hanging out,but after this hurtful conversation I know I deserve better & that I should break all contact-for good this time

For those who have read my recent posts:

Thankyou for all your help you have been very supportive and helpful.

* When i see my ex boyfriend this week i'm not going try to be like i used to be with him when we were together...which will be hard but im going to put a stop to all physical contact so he's not getting the perks of a relationship without the commitment.

I've decided i never want to get back with him unless he puts me first which i don't think will ever happen unless he does some serious waking up...then if he wants to get back with me and does decide to put me first he'll have a hell of alot of making up to do.

Still in love with him though...i'll just have to put mind over matter wont i!!!

Cheers guys :)

Read my thread on second chances. I think it will help you get over him quickly and should he decide to come back, help you be more in control.

Good luck!

As long as there's an "unless" you're not quite ready to let go. That will come in time, or not.