To Breakup or not to breakup??

I have been dating this guy for about six weeks, and things are going great, but yesterday I received an text message from him, which he obviously sent to the wrong person. Calling me a slut, and breaking my confidence.

What makes it worse he deny's it, and says he would never send anything like that. What should I do, breakup with him, or let it go???

do you really want to be with someone who disrespects you behind your back? The man texted someone and called you a slut-i think you know what you need to do.

oh sorry lol, I thought he was texting someone else calling them a slut and accidently texted you or something :confused:

anyways, if my bf was talking shyt behind my back I'd dump him.

bluechocolate

I received an text message from him, which he obviously sent to the wrong person. Calling me a slut,

This is a no brainer.

If he sent a text message to the wrong person (ie. you) calling you a slut then you know what he thinks about you. If you are happy to be thought of and called a slut by a potential partner, then keep seeing the guy. If not, then you end it.

Well, it's possible that someone else used his phone to send that message to you on purpose to make you mad at him, but unless you know of anyone who'd do it, I'd say you should be doubtful about that. If he sent it, there's no way you should stick with him.