She said she misses me

It's been a year and I was finally stable enough to talk to someone else. she is a mutual friend of my ex and I. Everything was going great until my ex found out and called me.

we are on friendly terms but neither less I was surprised to get a phone call congratulating me on the new girl. We ended up catching up and unexpectedly she mentions that she would like to hang out with me.

I asked why and she replied, "i was cleaning my room when i came across the bracelet you had given me when we first started dating. my cousin had also mentioned you during spring break. she told that it was a shame because you were so cute. Yeah, and i was like dang i really miss him."

she informed me she wanted to ask me to hang out during spring break but didn't because she thought i'd be busy.

the other portions of the conversation were a little alarming. We brought out old jokes and had a great time but she also talked about her depression, other guys that were hitting on her (which she reassures me she has no feelings for) even complimented me and brought up my snap chat stories which i thought she never watched.

despite the fact that she told me she wasn't interested in starting a relationship, I found out she had started dating some dude the same week. Unfortunate for her, he dumped her only after 2.5 weeks.

So why did my ex reach out to me and tell me all these things only to get into another relationship with someone else? It really made no sense to me and gave me false hope that i had finally previously gotten over.

Probably because she's getting competitive with the new girl. Just date the new one and have a good time. Your ex is an ex for a reason.

The Outlaw

Whatever happened, she may regret it, could be envious or jealous. Keep it casual, and leave it at that. Personally, I wouldn't want to hang out with an ex if I was seeing someone new.

It’s a childish think. She didn’t want you until someone else got interested.

You got dumped for another guy.

Never be someone’s plan B

Cut her off or you new relationship won’t lash long.

Better wake up here