Breaking up needed

I KNOW THIS IS A LOT BUT PLEASE READ! My girlfriend of 7 months broke up with me about a week ago because of the arguments caused by me being needy, clingy, needing reassurance, and trust issues for no reason. This basically pushed her feelings away and she said she lost her feelings for me. ItÂ’s been almost 2 weeks and I want her back now that IÂ’ve changed and am still working on myself. IÂ’ve been in no contact with her ever since the break up and she hasnÂ’t really made an effort unless I walk by her and sheÂ’ll smile and say hi and we snap twice and say and she leaves my empty snaps on read sometimes. My friend texted her about it and she said sheÂ’s doing good, but sheÂ’s not sure about getting back together rn and wants to spend the rest of the school year (a little over a month) just focusing on school and having fun with friends. And she said she didnÂ’t wanna say something and get my hopes up because she honestly doesnÂ’t know right now. What should I think of this and do onward in the future? IÂ’m so sorry itÂ’s a lot, thanks:)

You have not changed. It's not possible. You have deapseated insecurity that only years of therapy is likely to change. So stop telling her you've changed. You've surrendered, that's all. You've accepted blame, but you have not changed. Insecurity and clinginess is fear and women aren't attracted to fear in a guy. Fair? I don't know. Doesn't matter because generally, men don't like it in women either. It has less to do with your relationship with her and more to do with the circumstances of your upbringing. It doesn't just happen because of one person. You will just keep doing it.

You need to accept it's over and just move on.

emeraldgreen

You haven't changed.

You're not in NC

She doesn't want you back.

You're still clingy but just think you're hiding it.

I agree with the other posters. You are not no contact if you are still seeing her and communicating with her through friends. And, it’s impossible that you have changed this pattern of behaviour in two weeks...

What she is asking for is not unreasonable. She wants to enjoy the last few weeks of the semester, focus on her studies, and hang out with her friends. Leave her be and let her do this.

It’s a tough lesson to learn, but hopefully you will take this experience and be more respectful to the next woman you date. Good luck.