LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

why does my ex keep doing this?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th March 2019, 5:36 PM   #1

why does my ex keep doing this?

so she ghosted me for like a week after SHE said she wanted to work on things,then she calls me to tell me some stuff about my kids friend that i dont even care about, and shes talking to me like were friends and that nothing ever happened and like she never even said she wanted to work on things, its frustrating , why does she keep doing this , tells me she wants to work on things, disappears , comes back n acts like she didnt say anything, then disappears again, fml
solodolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2019, 6:02 PM   #2
Established Member

You have to assume that all she wants is peace for the sake of your shared child.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote