LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

She loves me, she loves me not?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th March 2019, 11:07 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOBuckyOo View Post
this only came about because of my actions. It's clear for anyone to see that I drove her to look elsewhere.
This is a common line of thinking but ultimately flawed.

Yes your actions may have initiated a loss of attraction in her but her response was to drop you like a used tissue and shop around for a replacement behind your back.

The failure of your relationship was on both of you. Any decent person (male or female) would talk to their partner before looking elsewhere. The failure of the relationship was 50/50 but it was 100% HER decision to try out another man. Nobody held a gun to her head.

Quote:
If the shoe was on the other foot, it's possible that I'd have done the same.
And if the shoe were on the other foot right now, there is no way in hell she'd even be thinking about taking you back for one second!!

Quote:
Do you believe that reconciliation is simply not an option?
I believe that if you do reconcile, she will most likely never be honest with you about what happened with the other man, and will very likely cheat on you again in the future. She has shown her colours. It would be foolish to ignore them.
Old 10th March 2019, 10:56 AM   #17
Established Member

Your girlfriend is a very willful girl. A rather naughty girl, if I may be so bold.

Perhaps she needs a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps a bit more...

The question is; are you happy knowing that your girlfriend is only with you because she got pumped and dumped when she tried to replace you?
You should correct her!

Last edited by Thingsfallapart; 10th March 2019 at 10:58 AM..
Thingsfallapart is offline   Reply With Quote