LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Why did he text me like this?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd February 2019, 1:42 PM   #1

Why did he text me like this?

He took a pic of a car that looked like mine and said i thought this was you. We're not really friends or anything and last time after Christmas I texted him" I hope it's clear why i broke up with you (he hadn't wished merry Christmas even though he was being very flirty and still texting here and there) and he asked why etc and i said if you were genuine you would've asked then so pretty aggressive conversation and despite this he still wished me Happy New Years. And two days ago he sent that. Is he looking for an excuse to talk to me? Why?
Annatinli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2019, 1:51 PM   #2
Established Member

It's a breadcrumb. He saw a car that looked like yours. He thought of you & he let you know that he thought of you. That doesn't mean he wants to get back together. He was just being nostalgic.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2019, 2:35 PM   #3

Yeah don't really agree with you. It's not like our last convo was the best for him to be nostalgic and it's not like there aren't cars like mine around everywhere....
Old 2nd February 2019, 4:29 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annatinli View Post
Yeah don't really agree with you. It's not like our last convo was the best for him to be nostalgic and it's not like there aren't cars like mine around everywhere....
Then perhaps you can tell us what answer you wanted to hear in this post, OP.

It seems you've already decided what his text means, no?
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2019, 4:36 PM   #5

Yes i have so thanks but not thanks for your "opinion"