LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Break up confusion

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st January 2019, 5:58 AM   #1

Break up confusion

My ex and I split up 3 months ago, she dumped me. Over time I feel like Iíve been coping better but I still feel confused about everything. Old
Memories and the way things used to be are all I can think about at times and I really miss it.
We spoke a few weeks ago and she said the reason she gave for splitting up wasnít the reason and that she had just changed and didnít want it anymore which confused me even more. It doesnít seem like the break up even affected her and she moved on and started talking to other men quickly.
Feels like the whole relationship was a lie.
She blocked me on all social media last week as well and I donít get why
Iím trying to move on but Iím struggling, I just feel if you loved someone then you donít move on that quickly and wouldnít be as happy. I always tried my best and most of the relationship was great bar a few arguments here and there.
I donít really know what else to say but I guess Iím looking for advice or something
Johnmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2019, 6:03 AM   #2
Established Member

You are confused because you thought everything was fine while she didn't. She failed to communicate her changing attitude to you so now you feel bewildered.

She blocked you because she understands that after a break up the couple needs to cut ties. Staying connected on social media is a bad idea. She may be ready to date again or may already have a new guy. That guy doesn't want her Ex -- you -- in the picture.

Getting disconnected is actually healthier for you then having a front row seat into her next relationship. You don't need to torture yourself by seeing that.

Let her be fully out of your life. You will heal more fully that way.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote