Ex break up long distance

I have been friends for years with a colleague I use to work with. Then we started a long distance relationship. We use to talk all the time for hours and meet up a lot. We talked about me moving over to be with her and have kids.

Two weeks ago she said it is over because she has feelings for an ex and she doesn’t feel like we have a future but she wants to remain friends.

I had booked tickets and hotels to go see her in March and we have talked about meeting up once or twice as friends but the problem is, she is so angry for some reason.

The anger is really confusing because when we talk she gets very angry for no reason. Today I have started using dating apps because I am ready to move on so I told her that I am ready to move on and have a few dates lined up so we can start being friends and give each other relationship advice like we use to.

After telling her I am ready to move on she gets so angry and starts telling me she isn’t jealous and she doesn’t care but she doesn’t want to talk about it.

Does anyone have advice on why she is go angry because I would like to remain friends?

• Author

I spoke to my ex yesterday on the phone and she told me that she was upset with me because she didn’t believe I wanted to move to be with her. I tried to explain to her that I did want to move and I honestly would have.

After speaking to her it has brought back a flood of emotions and I feel very anxious.

We use to talk everyday before we got with each other so obviously I miss that a lot as well, she was like my best friend.

I’m so confused about what todo with the trip in March as well.

Does anyone have any advice?

Edited by Tom_001
Add more info