3.5 months after being dumped starting to forget

I’m honestly forgetting what it felt like being with her. I can’t really remember most of the memories. Thinking back to specific memories just feels bleak now. Like I could have had those memories with anyone.

I’d still feel hurt seeing her with someone new just because I will feel like I wasn’t good enough for someone I labeled as the best I ever had.

I still have no will to date others unless someone near perfect falls into my lap.

I’d still take her back but I don’t feel like I’d be anywhere near as open as I was with her the first time.

I’d be living it day by day expecting it to be over sooner than later.

Even though we got along very well I don’t think she’s capable of loving anyone. At least not until she realizes it’s not only about her.

Many many friends/family have left her life and all of them call her selfish and that it’s alwys about her.

She’ll change one day I hope. Till then she blames everyone else and calls THEM narcissists.

For example, while we were together she lost her car so I gave her one of mine for 3xs less it’s value and I let her keep it after the breakup because she started crying that she needed it for work. Told her to stop making payments and just leave me alone.

2 months later she complains telling me that something is acting up and gets upset with me. I calmly assure her that it’s not serious and only rust in the trunk from the welding (I’m a mechanic)

Why are some people this way?

Edited by Grisha
Spelling