stop me before I do anything stupid...support needed!

Guys,

I've been dumped after 5.5 years by my girl 6 weeks ago now...full no contact ever since, not even a word!I was ok for the last few weeks, but today I lost it for some reason and went on a stalking "rampage"! She went on a trip to the seaside with two guys (one of those guys was always bothering me, I felt they like each other more than just friends) and her best friend...im such an idiot looking at this during my lunchbreak, now Im at the office completely out of focus and the only thing I want to do is texting her...seriously, this is torture! Anyone with experience, please help me out of this misery!?!?!

You live & learn. Your instincts about this other guy were right on. Take comfort knowing you can trust yourself. Now knowing what happens when you go look at the social media, hopefully you have learned not to do that again.

Get up from your desk. Take a walk around the office Splash some cold water on your face in the men's room. Grab a coffee or water. Then do little "brainless" tasks for the rest of the day & leave on time. When you get home, take a brisk walk around your neighborhood & call your BFF.

Don’t do it, because if she wanted to reach out she would. You will only give her your power, don’t give her that satisfaction. I know it’s hard and I wish I had all of the answers but I don’t. Keep fighting your urges and get busy so you do t have to think about it.

I am sorry you are hurting, I know the feeling just like all of us here.