Ex girfriend talking about me and finding it hard to see me

So, my ex girlfriend broke up with me about 1 year ago after being together and living together for about 8 months. We kept in contact, went out for dinner a couple of times and had sex after the breakup. But shortly after she started seeing her old boyfriend, they got engaged shortly after that. A couple months ago people started telling me that things are not that great in her new relationship and that she doesn’t really like her new boyfriend that much and their planed weeding is not happening. Have also recently been told by one of her best girlfriend, how happens to be my brothers girlfriend, that she has been talking about me for weeks and is finding it hard to see me. So what does all this mean and what should I to do as I still have very strong feelings for me ex girlfriend and would like us to get back together.

You should do nothing. The only fact you have is that she's engaged. Until she tells you that she has broken up with the FI, you'd be a homewrecker.

You also need to really consider why you want her back. It didn't work the 1st time. You moved very fast the 1st time. You lived together but you whole relationship was only 8 months long. She left you for an EX but had sex with you after the break up which tells me she doesn't know her own mind & has no idea what she wants. Her tumultuous relationship with the EX now FI is further evidence of her flakiness. I don't see the upside to getting back with her.

• Author

Update!

The same best friend to my ex gf how told me that my ex have been talking a lot about me have now told me that my ex gf and her boyfriend/fiancé have ended their relationship and she has moved back home to the same city where I live. Her friend also told me to be a little bit “cool”, guess she means that I should not start pursuing my ex even though she is now single but wait? Any suggestion?

Your friend is a conduit to you for the EX. If that woman wants to see you she knows how to find you. If your phone isn't ringing, there is a reason.