I got left by my gf after 8 years, she is pregnant now?

Hello to all. Well i don't want this to be long thread or anything so i will try to summarize all i can.

Recently(3 months ago) i got left by my gf because she was cooling away from me(her words)... i was with her since i finished my high school so at that time i was deeply in love and so was she..Fast forwarding 4-5 years, we had some ups and downs but we never left each other..we were seeing each other, coming to each other houses, making lunches-dinner etc etc she was really great with my mother and father too although she has nasty temper, so sometimes she gets angry and it takes her 1-3 days to get over that (to cool down)...anyhow, after that period, we moved working abroad me and her, and we both have a dog which we agreed to take care, but eventually he ended up at her place(we lived seperately because of work/money etc)

Something important to add here is this:

She has sister and that sister was dating a friend of mine for 2.5 years...it ended badly and that sister sort of cheated him with another guy that she is working with...i stayed in good relationship with my friend and my gf back then was mad because in her eyes he was bad for her sister and he will corrupt me too...She was afraid i would dump her because that friend knows lots of chicks etc etc... We were hanging out for 1 year or so and my gf started working in the same place with her sister...after some time(7 months approx) she told me that she wants a break and that we are not meant for each other blah blah...we had some arguments and finds and she didn't even want to come to my house to spend time with my mother because of very stupid reason that she had. She thought that my mother is not caring for her anymore(long story but totally untrue) and she and I started seeing each other outside of my house, but i still went to her house and to her parents etc... Then when she said she wanted break up, i agreed because i was angry at her and we agreed we will take 10-15days off to see how it works. I spent time with my friends back then and she spent time at work mostly...And suddenly after those 10-15 days she told me that some guy was texting her blah blah and she wants to give him chance etc... She told me that she doesn't love me anymore and that she sees me as brother or friend in the past 1 year or so....although she cried every time we get into fight and said that she loves me.

So i hear about that, and she left me for that guy from work... I took it really hard, i was really struggling at that time and i tried to get back together but she said no..Somehow i passed over that, but what happened now is really bothering me a lot.

She got pregnant by him in these 2-3 months and she decided to get married with him! I mean WTF! I was with her 8 years and she said that she doesn't want babies yet or marriage etc... and then boom this happened.

I am still recovering from that shock as we speak, and if anyone has any thoughts or advices i would really appreciate it.

I never cheated her when we were in relationship although she always tried to put something on me without any evidence..that was basically our main reason why she left with me etc...Anyhow, worst of all is that i had to learn she is getting babies now and getting married after being with me so long, and meeting this guy for 2-3 months only...what a crazy world :/

Sorry for longer post :)

Cheers!

AnotherGuy1234

Sounds like she has been seeing this guy for awhile.

Knowing how this guy messed with your Ex when he probably already knew yall were in a relationship...he will more likely cheat on her and leave her. She will come back running to you to take care of her and his child.

If she does that...look the other way...you do not have time for her stupid ****.

You guys should've moved in together. You could've easily put each others money together and relieve each other.

Holy smokes! I feel for you bro. Thank god you dodged that bullet. I was once seeing a girl, dating a few months and after we broke up she got prego months after. I was shocked but in reality thought if she's this irresponsible then I got off good. We don't talk till this day and we work together. Felt bad because she was hiding the belly. I never really knew but always felt she had huge regrets. She's no longer with the guy. 8 years if rough and shes gonna regret it all one day. Godspeed

• Author

Worst thing now is that after this 3-4 months that i was without her, i still remember all good memories etc...although most of them are thrown away. I have read stories that in these cases people can't forget the loved ones even after 2-3 years and that is even harder for me :/

AnotherGuy1234
Worst thing now is that after this 3-4 months that i was without her, i still remember all good memories etc...although most of them are thrown away. I have read stories that in these cases people can't forget the loved ones even after 2-3 years and that is even harder for me :/

You may have them at the back of your mind, but remember how she did you. You weren't important to her. She wasted your time.

Go find someone who wants something with you! Lesson learned!

Light Breeze

1) She just fell out of love with you and latched at the first guy who showered her with attention 2) She was seeing this guy far more longer than what she told you and you got overlapped. Either way, your relationship with her is done. Now, the hard part... NO CONTACT... it really works! Heal, go get some hobbies, travel, etc. then back to the saddle with you. Good luck!

• Author

Thanks for the honest answers...I feel better now since it passed 3-4 months already but my main concern is my self esteem...I don't feel so confident going on and pick up ladies if you understand me etc..So i guess that would be some challenge for me in near future... I am thinking, what if i will be alone forever, what if i wouldn't have family with anyone else..etc