Ex still listens to playlist for her

orientedman

I made a playlist for my then girlfriend on Spotify about 2 years ago. I tried to do something like a mixtape for her but a digital version. I forgot about that playlist already since I have a couple of lists on my account. It wasn’t until I used Spotify for desktop while on a foreign trip that I remembered it actually exists.

You know how on the right side of the app it shows your friends’ activity? There I saw my ex girlfriend listening to that exact playlist. I know she knows that was “our mixtape” because it was obvious. Although the title was just “mixtape,” the cover for that playlist was a cartoonized photo of us together. Did she do that on purpose hoping I’d see her activity? Does it mean anything?

Probably not sorry! music is universal and people just enjoy music. Maybe she liked your taste and the songs that are on it. I wouldn't start hating a band because my ex liked them. I don't think you should really look too much into this. Music is music and everyone enjoys it.

I could be wrong and shes reminiscing but still not enough to start looking into it.

• Like 1
CantTakeMySmile

Did she do that on purpose hoping I’d see her activity? Does it mean anything?

I do think it means something. I think it means she likes the music on the playlist.

• Like 2

Sine you made it for her, it stands to reason it has a number of her favorite songs in one place. It's a convenient place to listen to music she likes. It's not a subtle attempt to get back together with you.

Unless she's calling you asking for another chance, it means nothing. She may well be playing it with a new man. Sorry, but thats why its best to not look at anything to do with an ex.