As the Dumper, would it still hurt to talk to Ex?

Say if your relationship ended but not on bad terms. Like one person moved away,etc. Now, the woman moving away didn't want to have any contact with me because she said it hurt too much to talk,etc..

Do you find that reason plausible? Has any other women here broke up with a guy they still loved for similar circumstances and decided they just couldn't talk or see the other person? That it would be just too hard to try and remain friends?

And if you find that plausible, should I respect her wishes and not try to contact her, even if it's just a friend?

laRubiaBonita

i do not see how people do not feel anything for someone they once felt something for? :confused:

so yes, i think it is very plausable and Yes, you should respect her wanting NC. I am sure if you wanted to piss her off, you could call her.

• Author

thanks for responding. I don't want to piss her off. lol It's just hard for me NOT to call her, since I miss talking to her and truthfully, I guess I just want to think she is missing me too. It's was decided there was no future in our relationship, due to the distance, but it's still hard to give up something that, for me, comes around very rarely.

I think that's why we all hang on to relationships longer than we should - we think nobody else will come along and we'll be alone forever...... sure feels that way after a breakup!

Originally posted by Debo

thanks for responding. I don't want to piss her off. lol It's just hard for me NOT to call her, since I miss talking to her and truthfully, I guess I just want to think she is missing me too. It's was decided there was no future in our relationship, due to the distance, but it's still hard to give up something that, for me, comes around very rarely. [/QUOT

hmmmmmmmm do you love her?? If you do either stay w/ her or stop talking to her because if that, you obviously don't love her enough to make it work, therefore leave her alone until she gets over you.