Ex trying to make me jealous?

crazyguy123

So I regularly see my ex at school. We've been broken up for nearly a year now. Right after the break up, she played a lot of games and everybody noticed it. I went into NC. She has been hot and cold with me all the time. Talks to me one day and the next she'll be super angry. She gives one of my best female friends, Jessica, the dirtiest looks all the time.

Anyways, last week, my ex was friendly. Teasing me quite a bit and trying to have small talk with me as well. I just ignored her. On top of that, Jessica's boyfriend caught my ex giving her the dirtiest look.

The next time I see my ex, this OTHER GIRL was teasing me in front of her. WE were teasing each other quite a bit actually. Then, my ex goes up to Jessica a couple minutes later and says "i've been sick and also sad that my boyfriend moved to another city". She has NEVER spoken to Jessica, like ever. People in class have also noticed my ex's dirty attitude that day.

It's clear she is trying to make me jealous. My question is:

Why is she trying to make me jealous? What does she want?

I'm not understanding why you think she is trying to make you jealous. I think you are projecting something you want to be true.

HumanMachine

She’s a female, they crave attention. You obviously haven’t been paying her enough recently so she’s stirring the pot in hope for a reaction.

She's not mature enough for a relationship.

Take a good look at what you don't want in your life.

So I regularly see my ex at school. We've been broken up for nearly a year now. Right after the break up, she played a lot of games and everybody noticed it. I went into NC. She has been hot and cold with me all the time. Talks to me one day and the next she'll be super angry. She gives one of my best female friends, Jessica, the dirtiest looks all the time.

Anyways, last week, my ex was friendly. Teasing me quite a bit and trying to have small talk with me as well. I just ignored her. On top of that, Jessica's boyfriend caught my ex giving her the dirtiest look.

The next time I see my ex, this OTHER GIRL was teasing me in front of her. WE were teasing each other quite a bit actually. Then, my ex goes up to Jessica a couple minutes later and says "i've been sick and also sad that my boyfriend moved to another city". She has NEVER spoken to Jessica, like ever. People in class have also noticed my ex's dirty attitude that day.

It's clear she is trying to make me jealous. My question is:

Why is she trying to make me jealous? What does she want?

Some girls want their ex’s pining over them forever.

If anything, it's clear you're both trying to make each other jealous. Think of an office romance that goes bad. You still have to see each other. So you try to make yourself be civil. Hence, the small talk, but then someone busts a move and it makes you mad.

Here's the thing, just because someone wants to make you jealous doesn't mean they want you back. It just means they like to see you twist in the wind because they feel wronged. I think you're both doing that except YOU want her back, which is why it's you on here storming about it and not her. You're focusing on her still. If you weren't, anything she does pull would go right over your head because you wouldn't notice. You can start by asking your friends not to tell you what she's up to and then block her and just ignore her. But you won't because you want her back. By telling Jennifer what she did, she was trying to convey to her that her mind is on another guy, not you. So maybe she's blue about that or maybe she's not. If you weren't wanting her back, you wouldn't care one way or the other.

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. So if nothing works out that's healthy, your goal is to reach indifference.