LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Broken down again

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2018, 6:27 PM   #1
Established Member

Broken down again

Just another cry out as always, today I had the unlucky chance to find out my ex gf in my threads left for her boss at work, who luckily owns the company where she works.

I can't help but feel so belittled today, feels like she moved to someone bigger and better, definitely richer, he's in his late 20's and we were together in university in our early 20s, I can't help but over analyze, was I just a little University boy she was with, was our relationship so little for her? Was almost 3 years nothing to be erased that she jumped straight to her boss she knew for barely 5 Months?

I mean I don't know what to think anymore
Young mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2018, 9:29 PM   #2
Established Member

Try not to worry about these things, occupy your mind with things that uplift you..who knows why she did what she did, look at where you are pick up the pieces and try to move forward little by little..I know easier said than done but this is something you must do to get the ball going..