LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

How to ease a broken heart?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2018, 10:28 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoro0003 View Post
No rebounds it will just remind him alot of his ex, and emotionally torture him. My advice is to sty and listen to him. Let him express himself emotionally, delete all contact after a week of reaching out. He will reach out and get his head screwed abit allow it to happen if not he will always relapse into that state. So its okay to pine for a short while. Let him start working out. Set a goal for his weight and body shape then work on it. Let him go for hiking or an activity that requires him keeping his body mind and spirit focused. So he needs these things. I just got my heart trumped by a girl 10days ago after 3years and 2months and she didnt even give a ****. After 5dys of cntasnt crying and 3 days of asking her for answers , and going online to get a morale boost, and talking with family and friends for hours to dealw ith the trauma, the rose colored glasses i hve of my f has fallen off. I now see ll the bad **** and crazy stuff i tolerated from her and am glad she left on her own validation. Now i hve a goal to loose 30pounds in 1month. So far in 10 days i ve lost 10pounds. pushiing for 20 by nxt week monday. once i hit that ill take on weight lifting to shape my body/ once i look good to look at then i will start changing my wardrobe and clothes, try new fashon styles just get rid of my closet. Afte that i hve a big project ill be picking up in May and leavingthe country for...tht will get me focused too all in all i expect in 6months my life will hve a 180degree turn. And to be honest i dnt want my gf back or even a reconciliation in the future, cause she has been holding me back seriously.
In this perspective, I might just encourage him to try out a new hobby or something. Thanks for the tip and good luck with your goals, buddy.
vinnyV35 is offline   Reply With Quote