Still struggling

Hi everyone.

Last time I posted I was doing ok with no contact over Xmas...I was 2 weeks in when the ex that I've been posting about previously reported the phone he had brought me on my birthday as stolen and they had blocked it and wouldn't let me discuss it over the phone with them as he had took my name off the system as a contact and they said i had to contact the account holder before i could speak about the phone when before all i had to do was give them a password and i could speak about my account..He denied he had done this and was even trying to fix my phone with me and the tech team over the phone before I had found out that the phone had been reported by taking it to the store which was embarrassing.

After arguing with him over the phone about this he called them and my phone was working again miraculously...we talked for a bit then he started putting on indirect messages on his profile about how people don't care about him and i thought it was aimed at me and told him that wasnt the case cus i did and he kept throwing us away but he said it was aimed at family and blocked me again. I then went a week no contact and messaged him about my phone and how the bill was higher then it was supposed to be but i couldnt spk to them he had to and it took him 3 days to respond telling me his phone had been in for repair and only just got my message but is everything ok now? I told him it was sorted since then he asked me where I was and I told him.up town and he said ok cool...I got a bit tipsy night after and called him we spoke for a bit and he said he would call me next day but didn't and I then texted him how I still felt about him, he read it but didn't respond I been no contact for 10 days now and I'm going to stick to it. I'm just hurting all the time and I want to reach out again but I'm stopping myself from doing so and trying to move on with everyone telling me to stick to it. I cried for the first time in weeks last night and have a constant emptiness inside I just feel so unhappy and feel like I'm just existing with hurt and upset. I feel I miss him and live him still and i dont know why because he has treated me so poorly and I've never had the chance to sort things out with him because I was always left and blocked.he did tell me he loved me two weeks ago but if he did he wouldn't treat me this way how can I stop feeling so crap I'm trying so hard to move on I just want this feeling and longing to go away.

loving someone that DEOS NOT love you back is really hard sometimes. Go no contact and stick to it. If he has you blocked on social media, pre-emptively block him back so that when he feels like unblocking you to mes with your head again he will loose that power over you.

Gut it out, and work hard to move on. If you don't already, make sure to start exercising and get as much sleep as possible to help clear your mind.

You sound rather young and im sure this guy will be something you laugh about in shame to your girlfriends years from now (i.e. "I cant believe I was so in love with that loser")

take care!

I think you've held on to the phone because it's your lifeline to him. It was suggested to you that you should get your own phone and sever the tie with him. You have made the choice not to do that for yourself.

This man has treated you poorly, and it's not just this time around. Still you insist on connecting with him. You can't move on if you WANT to keep your foot in the door. So it's not a surprise that you are still struggling.

If you are serious about moving on, then get rid of the phone, get your own, block him everywhere and do not share your contact information with him.

You can't have it both ways. You have been through this same song and dance for a long time. You have to pick a side.

Edited by Zahara
  • Like 3