How to get out of no contact...

I was broken up with a month ago. It had to do with my ex-bf's friends...I did not like them (but they did like me), but, more than anything, I felt so under-appreciated compared to them.

We never fought about anything else, but, for this one issue, we seemed to consistently fight, especially towards the end of the relationship. It just never got resolved. As a result, I would storm off in the middle of parties or say hurtful things (I even broke up with him one night).

Towards the end, I was being distant and pushing him away because of some medical issues I was going through.

It's been 30 days and I so desperately want to contact him and try to work it out (or at least explain to him that I was lashing out about his friends in part because of what I was going through)....but I just don't know how to approach it...or if it's even the right thing to do at this point. I think I want him in my life (we went through a lot of trial and tribulations over the course of the two years that's so difficult for me to throw away).

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I still love him and miss him SO much (he told my friend that he misses me and we said we still loved each other during the break-up, but have not talked since we broke up after I said I couldnt).

NC is about healing.

Reconciliation requires communication. Reach out. Apologize. Be transparent -- say you want to try again. See what happens. If he says no thanks, accept that & let it go.

• Like 2