Found out ex cheated, told the girl and she told him everything

So long story short, I found out the guy I had dated a couple of months actually had a wife. At first he told me that he was just using her to get a citizenship and that he didn't even love her and she was giving him a citizenship in exchange for him helping her with her drug problem.

I broke it off and told him I would tell her. He said not to because he was scared that she would end up doing something drastic because she had an addiction. He threatened to ruin my life if I told her.

I found her on Facebook and messaged her. Come to find out they had been dating 7 years and she wasn't aware of the "deal" he claimed they had. So I told her every single detail. I told her I didn't know about her and I went so far as sending her our text transcript that proved what a cheating scumbag he was. She wanted to meet and we set up a time.*

He came to my house later that day and tried to embarrass me in front of my family by calling me a slut and a bunch of ridiculous accusations like me giving him an std.*

She sent him screenshots of the messages I sent her.

She later apologized for sending them and said that she only did that to hurt him. And to finalize her divorce.

She keeps messaging me asking me for answers which I already gave her. And she keeps asking if we can meet. I don't really trust her after she showed him everything. What should I do?*

Hmm,

What you should have done was broken it off with him and not gotten involved at all because he is clearly bad news. But since it's too late for that, do not respond or meet up with his wife. Just leave. Do not go by anything either of them tell you. His wife just got hit with this bomb and it'll be months of fighting and issues for them should they actually divorce or stay together. This is beyond you and you have nothing to gain by sticking around.

Goodluck

• Like 2

Don't meet her. You don't know this woman. She may have other motives in trying to get you to meet with her in person. (People can be psycho, and ur ex proven himself psycho by his actions. Who the hell does he think he is going to your home and embarrassing you in front of your family when he is in the wrong! The nerve of that man. ).

You have given her all the information that she needs to know, (she was probably using the screen shots to confront him on his cheating). If she chooses to stay or leave her husband that is up to her. I think you should take sometime to heal and move on. Cut them out of your life swiftly and easily. It will be better for you in the end.

Wishing you the best deary, stay safe

Edited by HiCrunchy
  • Like 2
  • Author
Hmm,

What you should have done was broken it off with him and not gotten involved at all because he is clearly bad news. But since it's too late for that, do not respond or meet up with his wife. Just leave. Do not go by anything either of them tell you. His wife just got hit with this bomb and it'll be months of fighting and issues for them should they actually divorce or stay together. This is beyond you and you have nothing to gain by sticking around.

Goodluck

I just felt like she deserved to know. 7 years with an ******* like that. I didn't last with him longer than 2 months.

• Author
Don't meet her. You don't know this woman. She may have other motives in trying to get you to meet with her in person. (People can be psycho, and ur ex proven himself psycho by his actions. Who the hell does he think he is going to your home and embarrassing you in front of your family when he is in the wrong! The nerve of that man. ).

You have given her all the information that she needs to know, (she was probably using the screen shots to confront him on his cheating). If she chooses to stay or leave her husband that is up to her. I think you should take sometime to heal and move on. Cut them out of your life swiftly and easily. It will be better for you in the end.

Wishing you the best deary, stay safe

The only reason I told her is because I had a feeling their marriage was real, not just one sided. I would want to know if I was in the the situation.

She definitely feel like she had ulterior motives because she even told him we were gonna meet. And she told him the date and who knows if she told him the time. But after that I decided for my own safety to just not meet her.

My family didn't even believe him. My uncle said if he comes by he will kick his ass lol. Oh btw I reported him to immigration too. Good luck on him trying to use someone else for a citizenship now.