How do I get rid of my player ex boyfriend forever?

I dated this guy for a few months, we messed around, and it turns out he is a f**kboy who loved to flirt around with other girls. When we dated I sent him nudes and now he's asking for them again when I told him already that I don't send them to friends... Do I just block him and tell him to go away to get rid of him FOREVER? He probably still thinks he has a chance to have sex with me..*

And.. why is he still asking me for nudes when he possibly already has a collection of me? Also I wasn't that stupid.. My face is not 100% found in these photos that I sent him in the past

I dated this guy for a few months, we messed around, and it turns out he is a f**kboy who loved to flirt around with other girls. When we dated I sent him nudes and now he's asking for them again when I told him already that I don't send them to friends... Do I just block him and tell him to go away to get rid of him FOREVER? He probably still thinks he has a chance to have sex with me..*

And.. why is he still asking me for nudes when he possibly already has a collection of me? Also I wasn't that stupid.. My face is not 100% found in these photos that I sent him in the past

Yes, you block him. I am not sure why you still choose to be accessible to him. And why is he a friend?

He's asking for nudes because he likes to look at naked pictures of women. I'm sure he has other women sending him pictures too. You're just one of many that likes giving him that attention.

• Like 1

Do I just block him and tell him to go away -- Yep . . .

why is he still asking me for nudes when he possibly already has a collection of me? -- Because . . . You are answering him and allowing him to ask you.

The question is why are you allowing yourself to be disrespected by him even asking for them?

Take control over the situation and cut him out of your life altogether. He's an asshat.

My face is not 100% found in these photos that I sent him in the past -- Sweetie, if he's sending them out, they know who you are . . . even if he's sending pics of other women, they know you are at least one of them. Don't be naive and myopic. Protect yourself by just not doing that anymore.

• Like 2

Yes - change your phone number. Why do you continue to create threads about your ex when you have a new boyfriend? He is showing you how little respect he has for you by asking you for nudes when you are broken up. He is treating you like a low class booty call. Change your number before your new BF finds out the type of guy you went for.

• Like 1

Honey we both know you know the answer to this question, just do what you know you must do and start no contact. You just have to be strong enough to hold ur own if ever comes sniffing around.

By no contact I mean absolutely none ever again.

Not after some space, not on birthdays, not when he is lonely or misses you, not ever.

Block, delete, and ignore. U R done.

• Like 1