I have a question..

(This is mainly just curiosty not just about my ex) Im just wondering, when we dont call or text them or we seem off when we see them do you think it bugs them? Even if they are the ones that ended it? Do you think your ex is annoyed when you seem like you dont care? Just a question..

I wonder the same exact thing... like i wonder if its bothering him that im not contacting him or saying hello when i see him at work...

Good question Jadey!

• Author

Even if they dont want you back i wonder if when you stop botherin with them they think "er..why isnt /shehe bothrting nomore? great" Kinda thing. cos i know i would, even if i wos the that dumped :confused:

well especially if they dumped you for no real reason...like in my case, he was just having feelings of doubt and felt something was missing. I wonder if when i am gone he realizes he shouldnt have done what he did....i told him he handled it all wrong and he agreed but said time apart will make us both realize if we were meant to be!!

thats a good question jadey, i am sure if ya had a special bond with that loved one, i am sure they think about you more than any of us will ever know. my ex has made the comment several times that she wonders if she made a mistake. i mean if ya had a good relationship how could they forget ya so easily