My Heartbreak Story

Hey guys Im new here. I wanted to find a place where I can share my experiences with people, cause maybe it will help me or others...Anyways here is a basic summary of my 3 week relationship.

Yesterday I just experienced the worst thing anyone can possibly feel...heartbreak

It all started out 3 weeks ago. I really liked this girl I worked with, so I took her to the beach one day. After that I gave her my "AIM Screename", we started chatting after that, found out we both like each other, etc. I was extremely happy when she told me she liked me too after I told her I liked her.

So I went to her house the next day, as she implied I should....

So after school I went to her house, we both went and sat on the couch, and instantly started making out. Best goddamn feeling in the world I swear!

Anyways later that night, I got an AIM to chat with her and she instantly asks "Can we please have a relationship!?! I totally wanna be with you for as long as possible!"

I tell her that I didnt know yet because I didnt want to have a broken heart again(a few weeks earlier I found out a girl Id been with for 6 months cheated on me, we broke up, etc.). I told her that Id give it sometime, and I would decide later if I wanted to have a true relationship cause I didnt want to get too attached to a girl right away(oh how we all fall so hard ).

So the next week on a special day Im at her house we finally have sex. It was good(atleast IMO it was). We did it two more times later that week. I was very happy with this girl, I was really starting to love her. Anyways at night on AIM she finally asks me "So do you want a relationship yet?" and being the sweet person I am I say "YES". She says "YAY, Im so happy, etc."

Well heres where the bad things start to rise. The next week, she doesnt seem to be to into this relationship. Im usually finding myself calling her, talking to her on aim, not once her coming to me to talk. Anyways I invited her to my house that week, and we went into my room. We started making out, I slip my fingers down her pants....and she says "I dont want to?" I go "Huh? Nothings wrong is there baby?" and she goes "No, but I felt like we rushed into things" so I go "Well ok, if you dont want, thats fine with me baby" and we just continue to make out.

Well the weekend arives, and I decide to take her to the movies. She really liked kissing me in the car and after the movie so I still felt as if she did love me.

Well then April 4, 2005(yeseterday) hit. I go to her house after school today to do our usual lovemaking, etc.

We both get on the couch, we start making out(shes not too into it tho...)and then I stop and just hold/hug her. She looks depressed or tired so I ask "Is everything ok baby?" and she goes "No....I think we should break up, Im sorry".

Yeah right there my heart is yet again ****ing crushed. I cry, she cries(tho I think she cried cause she hurt me, not because our relationship ended).

Really bad experience for me. I dont know why she broke up with me. Everything was going fine. She claims she had been thinking about it and decided she didnt want a relationship, that she didnt feel a "connection". If thats the real reason then quite frankly Im pissed.

I really did start loving this girl too.

I told her in the beggining that I didnt want a relationship because I had a fear of getting my heart broken somewhere down the line, but she really wanted a relationship. So I "trusted" her with my heart, and then boom, she crushes it. I just found it a bit selfish seeing as how she wanted the relationship in the first place.

I hate to sound unsupportive and belittling, but weren't you only with this girl for 3 weeks? You sound like you just got way too attached too soon. It might behoove you to read some other peoples' stories on this board. I think you'll find there are a lot of people who are much worse off. :D

You sound like you're fairly young as well. Girls will come and go and you have PLENTY of time to find something more meaningful. I wouldn't sweat this one girl if I were you.

• Author

I know it was a short relationship. Im only 17 and I know I have a long path ahead of me.

You sound like you just got way too attached too soon.

Yeah I know. I didnt want to, and I even told her that I didnt want to get too attached in the very beggining, because I didnt want another heartbreak so soon. But she said that she really did wanna be with me for as long as possible, and I thought to myself, this girl is really sweet, so I said Why Not? Ok, I'll start a relationship with you :)

3 weeks later she pulls this crap on me. Leaves me devastated. Funny thing is, 3 weeks ago I promised I wouldnt let this happen to me so quickly....And it did.

Fallen_Angel

While I agree you may have gotten a little too attached too quickly, I can still empathize. I once dated a close guy friend for a month, and he dumped me out of the blue. It was a total shock. I knew everyone was secretly thinking I shouldn't be mourning something I didn't really have for very long to begin with, but I felt like I had such a strong connection with the guy.

Unfortunately sooner or later we all get burned by broken promises. I'm sure you'll find someone else, but it sounds as though you still need to heal from the last girl you were with.

Good luck.

• Author

Oh man I cant stand this anymore! I cant stop thinking about her, I keep crying and wishing she would just come back. When they say breaking up is as bad as having a close friend/family member die, its so true. Man Im serious I cant do anything right now. :sick: