new bf, ex is my business partner

i moved 7 hours away and my relationship didn't make it (his choice)

i made an OLD profile and went on a date on a whim, mostly for my ego, and the guy turned out to be awesome! we've been together a couple months. I didn't expect this to happen, and kind of wish it hadn't been so soon.

my ex and i went out for 5 years and own 3 rentals together in the state I moved from. I haven't been overt on social media about the new boyfriend but i'm kind of worried about my ex finding out. we don't share any friends anymore and i've stuck to communicating via email only about business stuff. i'm planning on getting the properties all transferred to him by the end of the year once he's in a better financial spot for it.

do i need to tell him i've moved on? I'm worried about him finding out and what he might do. he could ruin me financially, though realistically i could ruin him too. I told him I wouldn't though, and i still send money when the biz account is sort. I feel like this is a divorce without the marriage.

The relationship didn't make it, and that was his choice. So what are you worried about? That he will screw you over because the relationship is over?

• Like 2
NoLeafClover
The relationship didn't make it, and that was his choice. So what are you worried about? That he will screw you over because the relationship is over?

More like ..i Iike my new bf but I still love my ex.

Please let this new guy go, you need to be over your ex 100%.

If I was the other guy and found out you are wondering about how your ex would feel and hide the relationship because of an ex...honestly I would prob be very pissed and think you are playing with my emotions.

• Author
More like ..i Iike my new bf but I still love my ex.

Please let this new guy go, you need to be over your ex 100%.

If I was the other guy and found out you are wondering about how your ex would feel and hide the relationship because of an ex...honestly I would prob be very pissed and think you are playing with my emotions.

i am very much over him, it's the properties that mean he still has to be in my life somewhat. i'm forced to think about him when i check the business account.

still wondering what is best, to let him know or just let him find out?