Silent treatment

What is it with some men and the silent treatment? My boyfriend hasn't called or e-mailed all week and since we usually get together on the weekends, I sent him an e-mail last night asking him what's up and then I phoned today and left a voice mail telling him to call me back since I was missing him and wanted to talk. I did tell him I wouldn't be home from work until late this afternoon, but now it's after 4 p.m. my time and still nothing. I don't know what is going on.

God, is there anything worse than checking your e-mail and getting nothing and having your phone on all day and it's completely silent?

We haven't been fighting or anything else I can think of that would be causing him to ignore me. I'm really upset right now because I hate not knowing what is going on.

I should say that we broke up in mid-May and this was exactly how it played out. He ended up e-mailing me a week later to tell me it was over.

Then foolishly (hindsight is definitely 20/20) we talked and decided to give things another go. Funny thing is, I thought things were going really well. The only thing I can think of of why he is doing this is that he doesn't want to be with anymore.

In any case, I can't deal with this anymore. Right now, I have two papers to write for my courses and I can't focus at all on that. But I won't let anything screw up my receiving my master's degree in a few weeks time.

i dont know why he could be doin tath to you either...especially if he didnt tell ya why. maybe ur instinct is right..cause i will tell you one thing haha..sorry to tell ya this but ive never broken up with anyone..i jsut stop callin and they eventually get mad and break it off..but thats usually cause i dont even care at that point which i can stop callin or talkin to them. if he still cares for you then im sure he has his reason..either way i think its silly that he dont address it to you first