I am acting correctly?

Henrique_Alves

Hi guys.

Excuse me for my English.

I'm from Brazil.

Well, my GF broke up with me a month ago. Had seven years of relationship, we have a daughter a year and three months.

There are three months ago he started getting strange, sleeping on her sister's house and spends days without coming home. And the cause of this is that she met a guy, I'll call it "GUY B". I believe that she met the "GUY B" two months ago and today I know that they are together and already had sex.

Before she leave home and go live in her mother's house and I swore atratei very badly. I know I acted wrong.

I also understand that some of the blame her have left me was mine. In the last six months we were together I was very bad for her, did not give more attention to her and even sleep in the same room we slept. Had not fought, I simply walked away and not know why.

I still love it and so already do two weeks of NC. And in that period she has called just that I did not answer your calls.

NC in time I decided to change some things in my look I had been wanting to change a long time. I started weight lifting and changed all my clothes.

I have 24 years old and she is 24 years old.

If my question has solution want to know the following:

How long of "NC" I still have to do? I wanted to stay three months, much to change my look. If this amount is large tell me.

All clothes from my wardrobe were changed. I right?

I returned all her things that were here at home. I right?

Do not post anything that I'm doing on facebook and do not say anything to our friends. Right?

There is a girl (25 years) I met a week ago and has proven to like me. She is religious, I know we will not have sex. But we can date. Physically she's prettier than my girlfriend. After finishing the "NC" I can use this girl to cause jealousy? I know it's not right.

The "GUY B" is a rebound?

I'm in the gym and eating better, I won 3 kg in two weeks, it is possible to see a big difference. Change look of a so quickly is bad?

Note:

In the first two weeks after the end I did everything that most guys do. I cried, I asked forgiveness, ask to go back ....

She already got in touch and I'm not responding. My sister goes to her house to pick up my daughter.

I thank all who can help me.

Edited by Henrique_Alves
erro ortografico
marcelo.santos

Hi Henrique!

Sorry about the situation,

I' know that you love this girl, and you did something wrong - but she cheated you and even you did something very wrong, it will never justify what she did.

Move on, keep NC - try to forget this girl - she do not deserves you - If you get back with her this Guy B will be in your mind forever and now will be even more difficult for you to act okay with this girl - also you will have a Guy C, Guy C, etc... its over - move on... cheat is an end game.

I know its hard, you both have a daughter - but the time will help you.

Do not use another girl for make she Jealous - she will know.

Move on, met new girls! You will forget this girl soon (Você vai esquecer esta garota com o tempo)

Boa Sorte!

• Author
Henrique_Alves

Marcelo,

I've thought about forget it. But still like her a lot. I know she is also guilty and that there is no justification for what she did.

It may be that I can not forgive her even.

Even so I will try again.

Eu ainda gosto muito dela pode ser que não consiga perdoá-la. Mas eu vou tentar só mais uma vez. O tempo sem contato vai servir pra mim ver se realmente o que sinto é amor ou comodismo.

Obrigado.