I just can't stop thinking about her..

she was my first love. we broke up a few months ago, and she hurt me loads of time and been trying to go NC ever since and i broke it 3 times.. the last time was me replying to her text and she told me she was happy with someone else and really wanted it to work out.

the problem is, i can't stop thinking about her, even the last NC i did i couldn't stop thinking about her either, but right now i keep thinking about her and him and how much she's happy with him... and i don't even want her anymore.. i just can't help but think about her all the time and i wanna stop. i've been trying to do everything possible to just get her out of my mind like be busy all the time and go out with friends..etc.. I don't know what to do :/

She hurt you loads of times? Think about that stuff instead of all the fluffy happy times.

And so what if she was your first love? She's been around the block now, you know? She's not the pristine little virgin you remember.

So...get off of your pity pot, go to the gym, go call some buddies, go to a club and go get laid.

This way you won't be the pristine little virgin she remembers either. Step up your game...you're lagging behind.

• Like 2

It's going to take time, and it's probable that your continued contact with her isn't helping matters, but I think you just need to give it time. It took me years - years - to get over my first love. I'm talking not 1, 2, but more than 2 years. There's no quick fix to alleviate the thoughts of her. These thoughts and feelings just have to work their way through your system. If she's causing you pain, then stop deepening the wound by continuing any form of contact with her. Cut the cord completely. It's gotta be done. You will get there eventually. There is light at the end of the tunnel. It's natural to keep thinking about her. In time those thoughts will dissipate. I still think of my ex from time to time, but it's not the same as it was when the breakup was still fresh. You're still way fresh out of the mix. Months is nothing. Trust me. Years.

Yep... I takes time. It's sad, but the good memories will slowly fade away. You will no longer remember her voice, her scent, her touch and so on. She will turn into a character in a movie you saw a long time ago.

One thing I've finally learned to accept after my last hearbreak, is that nothing lasts forever. She dumped me out of the blue and it really messed me up. But other people lose their partners in car accidents or cancer. There are no guarantees in life. So let's try to appreciate what we have at moment, even though it's hard.

And you know... Unless she's a complete psycho, she feels the same way from time time. The new guy might be exciting in a different way, but he will never replace you. However, most women are very stubborn and will never admit this. But trust me.

Marco Valerio

It always hurts, but you need to move on, even more once she's found someone new. Go NC, erase her number from your mobile, block her, do what ever you need to avoid any contact with her.