upset at myself for letting him hurt me again

notyouraveragebabe

notyouraveragebabe

I just need to vent!

So I met this guy during the summer at a bar (I know) and exchanged numbers. He called me the next day and wanted to take me on a date the following day. Never followed through on that date BTW (red flag here). So never heard from him again. We were Facebook friends, so I commented on one of his photos and we started talking a few weeks later. I left for vacation overseas and we communicated for 3 weeks. The first day I came home he called and asked for a date (wow he actually followed through).

So we went on our official first date and it went really well. It went so well that we had sex on the first date (I normally don't do this, he was the first guy in 2 years!!!!). Of course, its been a while so I fell in love. The next day after the first date he called me after work and we talked. We hung out a few times after that then he just slowly faded away. I would text and he would respond, but he kept it short. So I knew he lost interest, so I moved on. We stop talking. I kind of remember him being a jerk too.

Three months later on NYE I messaged him and we started talking again (bad mistake, he was a jerk to me). He seem interested. Made plans to see me. I was busy and he was busy so we set our date 8 days from when he asked. We spoke everyday; then the day before the date I hear nothing. On the day of the date, I hear nothing again. So I texted to see what was going on. He said he was sick and can hang out the next day and will call me when he wakes up. Of course the next day I hear nothing.

I'm just so upset at him for treating me like this and at myself for allowing him to do this to me again. If you don't want to go on a date then don't commit or cancel. WHY?! I just don't get what went wrong?!

• Like 1

This guys sounds like a piece of work and your pretty much said it, "his a jerk." No man that respect a women would put you through that. Your better than that.....consider yourself lucky..you dodged a bullet.