Keep their memories?

Guys i had this close friend for whom i had feelings for years , when i proposed her she said she dont love me , I have kept her photos with me & few other letters just as memories..

Should i throw them? or keep them at some safe place ? Which one is better?

If you are in pain then it would be best to bin them. If not then keep them and the happy memories they contain. In my opinion, anything that prevents you from moving on should go.

Keep them in a safe place where they don't bother you. Throwing it all away is irreversible, and you might regret it. I had a letter from an ex that at this point is about 13 years old and I know I still have it some where in a box or something.

Also it depends on what exactly you have. I had baby/childhood photos of another ex and I randomly found them and thought, it's not right for me to have these because these are from his childhood. So even though it had been about 10 years since we had broken up, I contacted him and said I wanted to send them back and he should have them. Turns out he had a kid by then as well and I thought that was an even better reason he should get his own childhood memories back.