Why is my ex trying to make me jealous??

HeBrokeMyHeart

HeBrokeMyHeart

Okay so when me and my ex split up he constantly wrote things on Twitter to make me jealous & flaunt his rebound relationship in my face. Things like ? ... ❤️ ... ? - which is pretty obvious that it was attended to make me jealous & hurt.

But now that he thinks I can't see his Twitter because of a block he's stopped it all, which also means I was right about saying stuff too make me jealous. Why would he do that?

getbacktogether

I think when people split up they try to hide the pain by acting like nothing is wrong. You haven't given enough info for anyone to give you a prominent answer. If he is trying to make you jealous then you are allowing him to enjoy that. If you are done with him let him go. Don't be upset with the childish games. Best of luck.

• Author
HeBrokeMyHeart
I think when people split up they try to hide the pain by acting like nothing is wrong. You haven't given enough info for anyone to give you a prominent answer. If he is trying to make you jealous then you are allowing him to enjoy that. If you are done with him let him go. Don't be upset with the childish games. Best of luck.

He's the dumper which is why his actions confuse me. Last time he did this it upset me so bad I ended up messaging him asking him too stop. I didn't this time due to not wanting to give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of me. Could it be that he was trying to get a reaction from me & when I didn't give him one he stopped? But why would he want to get a reaction from me?