Break up emails or texts, you show me your and i'll show you mine

Just wondering for those of us that received meaningless b/s emails or texts when our WS decided to pull the plug, I got mine in july and even now when I read it I think wtf is the stupid bithch going on about, at the time it hurt but now I read it back and think what a stupid full of sh-t email it was, so go on I have shown you mine now you show us yours, perhaps we can spot a few common b/s traits in these with a view to realising what a-se holes they really are, who knows we might even get something worthwhile out of it, if not then at least we will realise what crap they all talk especially when you actually challenge them on their reasons and they crumble in front of you, anyway here goes, as I said I will show you mine but you must show us yours LS community now don't be shy.

==============================================

"I am sorry that I had to tell you that our realsonship was over on the phone, I have been unhappy for such a long time and as you said I stayed in our relationship because I thought that was the right thing to do, as I was brought up (NB edit I never fekking said that ?.

I have thought this through and I have made my decision, I know that we spent a long time together and I am sorry it has ended like this, but I am unhappy and feel that I want to be on my own. Please try to understand the way I feel I just feel that I was never enough for you, (wtf does that mean we were together 20 years why stay so long dozy bitch ?

I never meant to hurt you and I know I have and for this I am sorry, I will always love our babies and when you feel you can I would like to continue to pay towards their upkeep, food insurance etc and maybe even see them on occasions.

please take care of yourself and I am sorry I hurt you but this is my decision and I will be in touch about collecting my belongings."===================================================Ps, just read it again and thought wtf was the stupid deranged cow going on about ?,

Edited by ralfgarnett

I never exchanged texts with exs. There is no point to it. It's over, and dwelling over it won't change a thing.

I walked away, as I always do, may the break up be initiated by me or the ex.

Just delete everything, or you will drag your ex into your next meaningful relationship.

• Author
I suppose "babies" she means pets? Not actually children, right?

yes correct fluffy babies

Mine were ...

Where's my laptop?

I'm sorry I hurt you (no your not you evil witch)

Are you OK ?

And the best one after taking pretty much everything out of our place including this years bday presents she bought me .

"Thank you for being so mature and understanding about all this I repsect the love with had (are you taking the piss luv) when you are feeling better lets go for coffee and be friends "

Mental cow!

SoThatHappened

First time with latest ex, we had the following text exchange (I'm paraphrasing because I deleted it over a year ago)

Her: Good morning, sorry I couldn't talk last night. I hope you have a good day. I blah blah blah blah (This was after her giving one-word responses to texts the first night in 2 months. I knew something was up).

Me: Everything cool? You seem different.

Her: Really? How do I seem different.

Me: Babe, I can tell! What's going on?

Her: I dunno...

Me: Just tell me the truth.

Her: There's someone else.

Me: I fvking knew it...

Then 2 months of keeping in contact with her like an idiot. She came back, but that was how she did it the first time.

• Like 1
SoThatHappened

Oh, and this is how the second breakup started:

Her: Do you care if I go for a bike ride with (doucheface) from work?

Me: Not at all babe. I do stuff with my coworkers all the time.

Her: That's why I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Found out it wasn't a bike ride (i.e. mountain bikes). She was on the back of doucheface's motorcycle. The beginning of the end.

Doucheface actually saved my bacon though.

• Like 3

Her: "I don't feel good, I'm sick"

Me: "Sorry baby did you go the DR?"

Her: "I'm sorry we can't keep talking like this we are not in a relationship anymore"

Me: (Silence)

.............1 Month goes by

Her: "Hi, I am feeling better I am free next week lets go do something"

......1 hr passes

Her: "Did you get my message?"

......stupidly I replied later and ended up with a few more months of drama but that's all history now.

• Like 1
  • Author

What is obvious from this is that quite simply not are they a herd of stupid bitches and brainless cows but they are all full of b/s, keep them coming people we may get somewhere with all this, and its good to talk and get things off ones chest.

EmbeddedCortex
First time with latest ex, we had the following text exchange (I'm paraphrasing because I deleted it over a year ago)

Her: Good morning, sorry I couldn't talk last night. I hope you have a good day. I blah blah blah blah (This was after her giving one-word responses to texts the first night in 2 months. I knew something was up).

Me: Everything cool? You seem different.

Her: Really? How do I seem different.

Me: Babe, I can tell! What's going on?

Her: I dunno...

Me: Just tell me the truth.

Her: There's someone else.

Me: I fvking knew it...

Then 2 months of keeping in contact with her like an idiot. She came back, but that was how she did it the first time.

Oh, and this is how the second breakup started:

Her: Do you care if I go for a bike ride with (doucheface) from work?

Me: Not at all babe. I do stuff with my coworkers all the time.

Her: That's why I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Found out it wasn't a bike ride (i.e. mountain bikes). She was on the back of doucheface's motorcycle. The beginning of the end.

Doucheface actually saved my bacon though.

I hope this thread lifts off. Those are freakin' hilarious dude! But sorry you had to deal with that. :(

Her: "I don't feel good, I'm sick"

Me: "Sorry baby did you go the DR?"

Her: "I'm sorry we can't keep talking like this we are not in a relationship anymore"

.............1 Month goes by

Her: "Hi, I am feeling better I am free next week lets go do something"

......1 hr passes

Her: "Did you get my message?"

......stupidly I replied later and ended up with a few more months of drama but that's all history now.

Ok, I lost it, that's pure gold. :laugh:

Damn, I would have to dig through so many emails and texts to find mine....

• Author

"I hope this thread lifts off. Those are freakin' hilarious dude! But sorry you had to deal with that. :("

Yep I hope it takes off too, I thought it might be a good idea when I posted it because when you receive the reasons for the end it hurts like hell and personally for a while I couldn't read what she wrote without crying and I felt a large amount of shame and hurt by it but after facing my demons its less painfull and in fact it downright b-llocks in most respects and by doing this I am facing it head on, but one of the things I didn't consider is that it would be hilarious, but whatever groves your truffles mate, ok lets not get too heavy about it but as well as being entertaining I had also hoped it would be a therapeutic way of venting, and also a good opportunity for us to discuss each others postings in order to heal, but yes I agree in some ways that after reading mine and others then the joke is most definitely on the dumpers and not the dumpees, keep em coming folks we may of hit on something with this, if it works out then maybe we could ask the mods to make it a sticky.

I always know what's wrong or right when I'm seeing someone so don't really get surprises. Of course it hurts but I don't really get the back and forth and I don't need the other person to spell it out.

• Author

"I always know what's wrong or right when I'm seeing someone so don't really get surprises"

So your the one person in the world that understands whats going on in your partners rats maize of a brain are you ?

What is obvious from this is that quite simply not are they a herd of stupid bitches and brainless cows but they are all full of b/s, keep them coming people we may get somewhere with all this, and its good to talk and get things off ones chest.

Because you didn't have it your way, they are cows full of bs?

Come on. Break ups are an emotional mess for both parties. You think it's hard to dump someone? They are the ones stuck with the indecision, the burden of the mistake is of them. If you're allowed to make mistakes as a dumpee, as in breaking NC, sending long letters begging, stalking, etc... why shouldn't they be allowed? It's not because they broke up with you that they are robots. They hurt as well, they reminisce, they go back and forth if it was the best decision to take at that time.

All that frustration won't help you with the grieving in the long run

• Like 1