Unusual

I was on this website years ago and i can say it is very helpful :)

this is my story in short.

Been LDR with my ex for 8 months, broke up last week due to various issues relation to communication and such.

She'd been begging me day after day to work things out, I told her I needed space and that the relationship was over.

we talked 2 days ago on the phone and she expressed that id broken her heart and that she wanted to work it out. At the end of the call she said she would text me, I was under the impression we were going to work through things. I haven't heard from her since.. After leaving 2 calls for her yesterday It became clear to me now that she has found the strength to go on. Although she has not said she wants to be apart, I think actions speak louder than words.

I guess I would just like to know people's opinion on a clean NC now. I guess as each day goes by now it more cements the decision that we will never reconcile.

Defs NC would be the best option. Leave it, don't wait around for a response and most certainly don't 'hope' that she will call and want to get back.

If she contacts you, don't reply. It's obvious she only called coz she had a moment of weakness..don't be used like that :)

Move on to better things!

Good luck x