Ex boyfriend Guilt trip,blame, Bitterness, Hate...

animalkindness

My ex is extremely bitter About me. I admit, I was selfish at times but have learned & Grown with time & realization of mistakes. However He is opposite, he is Unforgiving & bitter & is stuck in the past rather than focusing on the present.

We tried reconciliation,but it never worked because he was extremely Bitter & felt entitled to treat me badly, & oh boy did he talk down to me & treat me badly,& when I confronted him about any wrong I felt he was doign to me he would always try to reverse it & force me to apologize (in which I did Because arguing was impossible with him) . effort was very one-sided. He never accepts responsibility,& just blames blames & blames me non-stop, always talking about his own feelings but seems to disregard my own .Its like hes set his mind this way purposefully to avoid feeling guilty himself.

after breakup(which he initiated ) we were "friends" for a while which is what he suggested.

I then came to the realization that we cant be, because I love him. anyways 1 month after no contact I ask through a mutual friend to tell him to return something of mine. He then started TEXTING me, just to fight! to badmouth me and purposefully hurt me and be dramatic over this! he said some really mean things which He often tries to do, & me I am very humble & I never start name calling !So I dont understand why he shows so much Hate , cuz Honestly I dont want to be mean to him so why him me???

He seems hell bent to make me feel awful & to make me suffer, name calling seems to give him pleasure. & through his words it was obvious He gains some kind of ego or something By making me feel guilty. I am always the one to apologize, however I began to realize this myself & thought, No I should not apologize! This is His game, the guilt trip game.

We are broken up & He blames me for everything & even blames me for his own bitter behavior. He is constantly on a trip to make me feel guilty about anything. I did truly love him. & when we are together I felt something special... But it just seems soo Much that He has So much Stubborness Ego & pride, & thats what keeps anything from going forward. He just wants to focus on negative & the past. Its hurtful to me...

can anyone tell me why is he this way? Why does he always constantly try to guilt me. Is it because he hates that he loves me or something?

Why does he call me Ugly, retarded, Stupid, That he wishes I die Alone and lonely, Why cant it just be a simple Goodbye, I wish you well? Why Is this his attitude?

HEs always on the defense and on the Attack towards me.

hes the one that doesnt want it to work out, hes the one who left me, hes the one who gave up.

sdrawkcaB ssA

When a guy is so bitter, he can hold a grudge till he grows old and dies.

At least you know your personal issues and can take steps in resolving them through time.

Let go, and know that the broken relationship cannot be fixed without his help.

It is best to move on and have positive things come from this, instead of working at making so much negative be around you.