well, it's official...I am part of the break up click

I am starting today NC...It has to be this way. He says he doesn't want to lose me, he knows what a great person, and that nobody will treat him as good as me. Then why? Why did he feel the need to reach out, and go out with someone else? This is so hard, I know it's for the best for me. I have been through way too much with my Ex Husband and now this...I know that I CANNOT continue on with a relationship where there were lies, and deceit. But I sure do miss him. I am so angry, why couldn't he just be happy with me, with us, with what we had? Why couldn't he just treat me special, and not like an option...Why???? I know that when I completley healed from my divorce, I would have been more inclined to discuss marriage with him. I just wasn't ready, but did that give him the right to find a new interest? I told him the truth, I told him that I wasn't ready for that...if that wasn't good enough, why didn't he just break up with me, end everything with me? Why lie? Was he going to see us both, and then chose a "winner"? It's not fair. I have NEVER felt such a strong connection with anybody before him, not even with my EX Husband. We were great, we really were...but we were wanting two different things. He asked if I thought we could make it work. I know that I could, but I don't want to at this point. I am too old to play this game. And frankly, I have so been here and done that already, and I am divorced as a result of lies, and deceit... Ugh, this is horrible. The pain of a break up is just down right horrible, and so intense. Another day I sit at work, and pretend to be happy when all I want to do is lay in bed and cry. I cried so hard last night that I made myself sick to my stomach. His text messages were so wonderful, I just wish he would have thought of all those wonderful things before he decided to lie to me about meeting another woman out. I don't wish this pain on my worst enemy! :(

Because he is a prize prat.

You were not "great together" it was all a bloody great big lie to get into your pants on a regular basis.

Glad to hear you have done it. Start making plans for something fun with your kids this weekend to distract yourself.

sdrawkcaB ssA

You seem emotionally strong, though at times you probably thought different. NC should not be so difficult, and in allowing yourself to move on further with your life. Hope things turn around for you with bigger and brighter things when you feel comfortable and confident in dating.