Going through a break? Been through one recently? Get in here!

Hello lads and lasses.

I'm currently going through what would probably best be described as a break. My boyfriend has a lot of insecurities and we have agreed that he needs some thinking time. We are occasionally communicating but are not demanding communication. Communication (or lack of) is not in our terms and conditions and I'm happy with it that way. We want to solve our problems, not make new ones.

What I want to know is, how are you coping? Or how did you cope? What did you do to maintain a positive mind set? I've just had a ridiculously busy week. I worked four 12.5 hour shifts, had one university day, one sick day and I spent 20+ hours commuting and I have been so tired. It has exhausted me. During that time, I've been so busy and focused that I haven't stressed about my relationship. Now I am finally calm and having a relaxing day all to myself at home, and I feel so sad about it all.

I gather that whilst you are busy, things are much easier. But it impossible to stay busy 100% of the time! I just want to know from others what they're doing and how it's going. Thanks.