Ex posted a video of me on his instagram ? Wth

Even though I have no business looking at all. Why would the person who left me weeks ago post a video of me on HIS instagram .... We are not instagram followers. We don't speak (I'm NC 14 days) the captions said "At least somebody listens to my music". I'm confused as to why he would post that.

Smarty Pants
Even though I have no business looking at all. Why would the person who left me weeks ago post a video of me on HIS instagram .... We are not instagram followers. We don't speak (I'm NC 14 days) the captions said "At least somebody listens to my music". I'm confused as to why he would post that.

Ignore it. Basically a breadcrumb.

Dumb and immature. Not worth thinking about it.

emotionalMess

You gotta be a playa hater here.

You know he is a player, if you want to get played then go ahead. Otherwise stop going down that road.

I think I wouldn't look at his Instagram, so you won't be confused by any of his videos. Problem solved.