I said i love you too soon and it scared her away.

Hi everyone, I have this problem of giving all of myself and getting attached too soon especially after being intimate. I develop strong feelings for the person i am with and tell them i love them very soon into the relationship/dating.

I started txting a woman i had met online. She seemed interested and we both met in person about 2 weeks later. 2 weeks later we made love and i was very happy and felt like this woman was as interested in me as i her. We had alot in common and want the same things. I was open about my life and feelings and i was looking for a life partner. Due to the distance between where we live and work we could only see each other once a week. We did have miscommunications through txt and talking on the phone but for the most part i felt it was going in a good direction. Then i dropped the "I love you". I did not hear from her for 2 days and finally today she called and said that it was over and i had scared her off. I managed to convince her that i was sorry and would not say it again and back off. She said she will call me in 3 days and give me an answer as to what her decision is regarding us. Am i being delusional in thinking i can salvage this relationship and what should i do? HELP please

There's nothing to save here. You scared her of. Next time you'll know not to say the magic words that early.

life-is-short

I recommend you read this book: Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find-and Keep-Love

by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller. Look up the category of anxious-attached and see if it can be helpful for you.

Good luck