Have you ever told your ex you hated them after a breakup

Georgia2014

I was really hurt, lied to and betrayed by my ex fiancée. The day I moved my stuff out of his apartment I sent him a text saying I hated him.

Have you or your ex ever said they hated you after a breakup? If so what happened did you and your ex ever speak again.

Just so you guys know more about me I am usually easy to get along with, shy, low self esteem and very kind hearted. Even if someone does me wrong I do end up forgiving them over time. It's really hard for me to stay mad at someone. I was so mad and hurt that's why I said I hated him. He had broken every promise he ever made that's not why I told him I hated him. It was the betrayal he did that made me say that. He didn't cheat on me but he did something that was like a stab in the back. He did something he swore he would never due to me. I don't want to say what he did in case someone he knows is on here.

Smarty Pants
I was really hurt, lied to and betrayed by my ex fiancée. The day I moved my stuff out of his apartment I sent him a text saying I hated him.

Have you or your ex ever said they hated you after a breakup? If so what happened did you and your ex ever speak again.

Just so you guys know more about me I am usually easy to get along with, shy, low self esteem and very kind hearted. Even if someone does me wrong I do end up forgiving them over time. It's really hard for me to stay mad at someone. I was so mad and hurt that's why I said I hated him. He had broken every promise he ever made that's not why I told him I hated him. It was the betrayal he did that made me say that. He didn't cheat on me but he did something that was like a stab in the back. He did something he swore he would never due to me. I don't want to say what he did in case someone he knows is on here.

Things are said in the heat of the moment. Don't focus on that.

I never said it to his face or texted it to him. But I did hate him for breaking up because it could've been fixed. I felt the same exact way and felt betrayed. I forgive him now though but I know we'll talk again when we're ready.

But trust me there were so many times when I wanted to call him and say I really hate him. Which I know I don't really mean it.

FortunateSon

Mine said she "hated" me and "wasted six years of her life". She was very bitter and blamed everything on me, I haven't heard from her in 7 months, although last month she contacted someone I had been dating briefly who she never met to "warn" her about me and tell that I was a terrible person. She has HUGE issues...

Heartbroken_84

I did before the break-up, I said I hated him and i never wanted to see him again. I was so hurt and angry and let my emotions get the better of me. He broke up with me the day after. Obviously