Don't know if he still wants to be with me ...

Hi guys,

I'm not sure my boyfriend still cares about me and it is KILLING me to be in this limbo of HELL :(

He's upset about stuff that has nothing to do with now, gets agressive all of the time ... But he is still calling and texting me.

I tell him I need to know where I'm standing, and he says he doesn't know whether he still wants to give me a chance ... I'm tired of asking him where we are standing because he gets upset and tells me the more I ask, the less he wants this Relationship.

So my question is, should I go into No Contact if he doesn't send or textes me anymore ? I'm thinking of giving him a week before he makes up his mind, if not I'm changing my phone number and not going on Facebook anymore.

You need to sit him down in person & tell him you have to get off this merry go round. Explain that you would like to date him but that if he doesn't want a relationship he has to stop talking to you because it's mean & he's hurting you. Tell him that it's all or nothing & that if he picks nothing you are going NC. Tell him he's a jerk if he can't give you one or the other but it's his choice.

If he picks nothing go NC. If he still tries to talk to you, block him. If he persists, seek police intervention for stalking &/or harrassment.

Smarty Pants

^ perfect response.

Follow that to to T.

Come back here if he says he can't do it and we will help you from there.

If he says he still wants it, make sure everything is out in the open. Relationships are built on trust. Yours seems to be lacking in it.

It sounds like you're a lot more invested in this relationship than he is, and it even sounds like he has already checked out of it.

Please don't continue to settle for this behaviour. You deserve to be treated with care, respect, and empathy. You deserve better!

• Author

I tried NC and yesterday he sent 3 messages (he sent the last one, I didn't reply back) and today the whole day I haven't heard from him, even deleted his number, and he called again.

Usually I would talk a lot on the phone, but he just asked about my health and what I was up to, I answered his questions and paused ... After every question I didn't ask him anything, so he was like "why are you talking this little ?" I simply answered "what do you want me to say ? I told you all is fine" so he said "ok, so don't talk" and he continued about the reason he didn't called me yesterday (excuse) was he fell asleep on the couch ... and he was maybe gonna call me tonight. I was like fine, bye bye.

I acted cool and didn't bring up the relation cause he always threatens to end it when I do, it's clear he didn't expect this cool behavior of mine acting happy and not stressed. He even asked me if I already got out bed and I said "ofcourse, I went for a walk" it's like he's surprised I'm not crying in bed.

I do feel better and see what he'll do, if he wants to end it I'll go NC, change my number and delete my FB and he can throw all of my crap out.