Sleep texting..

TylerDurdenn

I text my ex whilst I was asleep this morning -

'I love you and I miss you so much'

I have absolutely no memory of sending her this message, however I have always been a sleep walker/talker.... And now texter :laugh:

This was the first time in ages that we have had any correspondence.. I feel so stupid..

She replied -

'I will always love you but it's not the same anymore'

I feel like I'm back to square one, I haven't stopped thinking about her all day..

Sorry nothing else to add I just needed to get this off my chest..

Must stay strong.......

Always Pondering

Well, if you're looking for a solution to prevent this from happening in the future, why not delete your ex's number from your contacts and place your phone further away from you when you go to sleep?

• Like 5

Aw man, I've done this. Worst part is that I'd send texts at 3am and all wrongly typed. So it looked like drunk texting, whilst in reality i was at home sleeping, lol.

I used to wake up and run to my phone just to feel ashamed of what I'd sent, sometimes i would have full convos with my ex. It was weird.

• Like 2
OwMyEyeball

Delete her number from your phone.

Problem solved.

And thanks for sharing that. It made me realize that I should delete my recent ex's contact info, text history and photos from my phone. I don't sleep text (fortunately :) and I haven't yet felt compelled to contact her or look at old photos, but now I know there's now no way to.

If for some unfathomable reason I need to contact her I'll find a way.

Keep strong!

• Like 2
I text my ex whilst I was asleep this morning -

'I love you and I miss you so much'

I have absolutely no memory of sending her this message, however I have always been a sleep walker/talker.... And now texter :laugh:

This was the first time in ages that we have had any correspondence.. I feel so stupid..

She replied -

'I will always love you but it's not the same anymore'

I feel like I'm back to square one, I haven't stopped thinking about her all day..

Sorry nothing else to add I just needed to get this off my chest..

Must stay strong.......

Oh crap! :laugh:

Do you take zoplicone to sleep? When I take that I type and do all kinds of crazy $hit.

• Like 1

Tyler mate, leave your phone switched off for a while. You are doing ok mate. World Cup as a distraction?

• Like 2
todreaminblue

yeah delete the number, this is unreal because i checked my phone this morning and there's a text, not a very friendly one but aptly so i believe or am told, ......ignorance is not a virtue any guy should have sick or not trials or not. the spelling and structure was atrocious

there is actually three looks like i was busy and they arent all to the same person...two were damage control and rules of engagement battle plans....lol..i sleep with my eyes opens and am a multiple personality.....anything is possible as far as texting goes and sleep walkers talkers texters not a stretch.I dont know if what i do can be regarded as conscious or unconscious if i am not actually present to control.Its nothing i wont accept consequence for because it is all me if you look at em as a person, so yeah expecting consequence, i am ready and i probably wont back down.Its simple principles ill stand behind them

i second delete the number and or put the phone in another room..... however people who know me really well like my ex would know its part of me and type back you are tired go to sleep call me in the morning goof ball...because i tend to chop and change when i am tired i told my ex i loved him on the phone the other day , i just rang him back ad said you know i luv ya but not in that way, you are cool so will always luv ya....he just chuckled and goes thanks deb...he was smilin large........ so yeah i chop and change ....best wishes....deb

• Like 1
  • Author
TylerDurdenn

Thanks guys..

Can't delete contact details as she owes me £$¥€

8 months since she ended it and I still feel like ****? Maybe I just need a bigger change in my life.. The same old routine is doing me no favours..

Oh crap! :laugh:

Do you take zoplicone to sleep? When I take that I type and do all kinds of crazy $hit.

Man, I want some! Looked it up, and it's not available in the states. :(

• Like 1
Simon Phoenix
Thanks guys..

8 months since she ended it and I still feel like ****? Maybe I just need a bigger change in my life.. The same old routine is doing me no favours..

I mean, if she hasn't paid you back in eight months, it ain't going to happen. This seems like an excuse to keep a lifeline. Unless it's a significant sum of money, I think you should let it go.

• Like 2

I can relate as I go through ambient texts all the time.

The worst part is that you can't even be like " oh whoops " because it looks like you are back peddling.

OwMyEyeball
Thanks guys..

What proportion of your annual income are we talking here?

There's no magic 'walk away' number, but if it's fairly low then I'd say it's worth some debt forgiveness.

Man, I want some! Looked it up, and it's not available in the states. :(

It's a Z drug like Ambien. Lunesta is the closest you guys have I believe. So you could try that lol. I ate almost an entire chocolate cake and didn't know till I saw the evidence the next morning :laugh:. I would just get up and wander around doing weird crap. No more script pills for me.

• Like 2
  • Author
TylerDurdenn
I mean, if she hasn't paid you back in eight months, it ain't going to happen. This seems like an excuse to keep a lifeline. Unless it's a significant sum of money, I think you should let it go.

It is a significant amount of money.

We agreed the monthly payments, she is paying up no problem, however she has another year left to pay it back.

We agreed the monthly payments, she is paying up no problem, however she has another year left to pay it back.

Then have someone write down the number somewhere to keep it safe and delete it from your phone afterwards. No need to keep it there.

• Author
TylerDurdenn
Eyeball is right. Delete her number. I never heard of a sleep texter. weird.

What's weird Chi?

What's weird Chi?

Texting in your sleep, or did I read that wrong? If I read it right, then you need to put the phone down and unplug for a while. Go hiking and bring some trail mix (leave your phone at home!). Damn.