I think I'm passed the anger towards my ex...so do you think I'd fall for him again?

elizabeth21

Now I'm older n more mature. I've been focusing on myself, God, and my family. I'm really happy and I now know more of what I want in someone and who I am. :) But today when I saw him, I didn't feel bitterness towards him? I got hit in the head today and he did a caring look to see what happened (but everyone did). I surprisingly had a nice vibe towards him even tho we didn't talk (haven't really since the break up). Do you think I'd fall for him again then? :/ Or did I just forget about his jerk side? I could care less if I saw him with someone (even my "friend") and we wern't for each other what so ever. He was a total douche after we broke up as well as his family (shunned me pretty much). I'm a people pleaser and what hurt the most after we broke up was knowing he thought false things about me. So am I trying to just have him like me as a person? I don't want to date him at all (and no way would it happen. we don't want each other). I just want to know why I acted like that. Idk maybe I just forgot how poor he treated me cause it's been awhile? I don't want to like him again cause he sucked. He ignores me like the plague too lol.

We dated over a year and broke up last April. We were just different and always got frustrated with each other. I felt like I did all the effort and that made him upset when I wanted him to try. We saw each other like twice a week and never had alone time. We only did a few texts a day and idk I felt like he was putting video games and sleep before me. He's an introvert and I'm an extrovert. I want to have fun n do things but he didn't. He wanted a lone time a lot and blamed me for not having friends since he had to use his one free day for me. He said I couldn't hang in groups and supposedly told his family I'm high maintenance and other stuff. That hurt cause he was blaming me for all our problems. He liked this girl a couple weeks after we broke up and flirted with her in front of me. I suspected he did while we dated. He was faithful but I could tell he'd get defense when I'd bring stuff up like that. Even backed me up into a wall when trying to defend why he was hugging her.

He then dated a different friend of mine a few months later. She liked him while we dated but didn't act on it. But I could tell she liked him since they'd talk a lot on our high school retreats. They broke up a month later due to her wanting to date when she's ready for marriage...

-edit. I think it's cause I saw a not so jerky side of him today. But I just went on his ex's fb to remind me how he isn't such a nice guy all the time...lol

Edited by elizabeth21