She dumped me almost 3 years ago, i made a fool of myself and she wants me back?

Summer of 2011 was the worst time of my life. My ex fiancee cheated on me, and when I found out I got angry. I called her out on it and she left..what do I do? I chase after her begging to come back. I made an absolute fool of myself in front of her, her friends, my friends and my family. She called me pathetic and worthless. I begged her to come back for months, I even threatened suicide...then even blackmail. (Didn't mean it, but I was lost) That being said I regret everything I did and I'm ashamed of it, since then I've moved on and I'm happy with my life..she got married last year and when I heard about it, it felt great..because I really didn't care.

On Monday I got an email from her saying she was thinking of me. I was blown away, I didn't respond. I called a friend of mine..I was with this woman for 8 years so she got in my head with the email, we later found out she was talking with a mutual friend I had lunch with a couple of weeks ago..I had not seen him in a while and since that time I got a better job, I lost a ton of weight and I date quite often..I'm also much more outgoing. He was pissed she even mentioned me to her in the first place, but cant change the past.

What is driving me batty is that she is married to another guy and from what I hear he's actually a very nice guy. She sent me a couple of more emails, then a txt. She tried calling me once but I told her I was busy and hung up...she called a couple of times but has not left a voicemail..probably for fear that would be proof she's trying to reach out to me while married.

I maintain the website for the company I work for and was checking google analytics and found the company she works for visited the company site and actually viewed my company profile.

Going back to before...I made an utter and complete fool of myself. If there is a handbook of what not to do in a breakup, I did it. I was pathetic and sad.

Why after I did those horrible things after she left me does she want me back in her life? When she's married!?!?!? I don't want this woman back, I don't even want to sleep with her...but I'm truly stunned and clueless as to why this is happening.

I'd also like advice on any ideas to keep her away from me. I do not owe her anything, and I do not want to see her. Thx

FortunateSon

What did the emails say? Did she specifically say she wanted you back? Just because she was thinking of you and reached out doesn't mean that she wants to get back together, especially if she is married.

• Author

I should have been more specific, but the more she persisted in contacting me the more she made it clear it was more than checking up on me or whatever.

"I think I made a mistake." "Can we go to that restaurant we went to on our first date." "I never thought it would hurt me if I saw you with another woman, but it did a little" (she was trolling on my facebook, i already blocked her from viewing it) and finally "I'm trapped in a loveless marriage."

Even said that when she went to the movies to see "Man of Steel" She was thinking of me (No, I don't look like superman or think i do, im just a huge, huge fan)

First, What you did on 2011 is not so horrible. You was so hurt and you lost your mind, but you hurt only your self and you made a fool of your self and only yourself.

She was the one that did a horrible thing by 1. cheating you. 2. didnt treat you well after that and made you losing your dignity.

So, she cheated on you and now wants to cheat on her current H. UGGGHHH...

What I would do is sending copies of those mail to her husband!

She claim she is in a loveless marriage, so you will just be doing her a favor.

• Author
First, What you did on 2011 is not so horrible. You was so hurt and you lost your mind, but you hurt only your self and you made a fool of your self and only yourself.

She was the one that did a horrible thing by 1. cheating you. 2. didnt treat you well after that and made you losing your dignity.

So, she cheated on you and now wants to cheat on her current H. UGGGHHH...

What I would do is sending copies of those mail to her husband!

She claim she is in a loveless marriage, so you will just be doing her a favor.

I just need to know 2 things. Why after behaving like such a pathetic loser and thats the last person she saw...is she interested in that? And more importantly she's very persistent, I want her to stay away. Visiting my company website is the most disturbing because I've switched jobs which tells me she's been doing some internet searches on me or poking friends for info

Again, you think what you did is so horrible.

But I and apparently also she, understand the extreme stress you have been through, and she takes some of the blame for that.

So after a while you're behavior then is forgotten and forgiven, and doesn't count much today. it counts only in your had. What's left in her memory is how great you are and the fact that you has the ability to love and to arouse her love to you. THAT COUNTS BIG TIME!

LostConfused123

WOW! This chick is a total loser!!!

I'm almost embarrassed to be the same sex as her.

I don't really have ant advice but just wanted to tell you, you dodged a bullet BIG TIME!!!

So glad you moved on and found happiness. I feel sorry for any man that gets involved with her. No one deserves such horrible treatment. . . . well, maybe my ex.

just kidding!!! :D

I don't wish that on anybody. Keep pushing and living your life.

Best of luck!!!

She hates her marriage and her mind is strolling down memory lane. Like all of us, she only remembers the good times and not the bad. Trust me, if she got her way, in no time at all, you'd be history again. Chances are this will burn out and she'll move on. If she doesn't, welcome to stalker world and a whole new set of problems. Good luck.