Case is solved, she went to her ex-boyfriend.

What was happened : http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/457778-differences-between-dumped-hot-gf-decent-gf#post5494460

Well, i think my case is solved. I'm in NC for nearly 20 days and it BU 25 days before.

Her ex boyfriend added her on facebook, then followed her on twitter, 1 day later she followed back. I think they are going to be in releationship once again.

It hurts more than a BU, i can easily say that. Come on guys, it barely been 30 days. I cannot understand but i will my best to make her a history on my mind.

Wish me luck,

TD.

ConfusedHumanBeing
What was happened : http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/457778-differences-between-dumped-hot-gf-decent-gf#post5494460

Well, i think my case is solved. I'm in NC for nearly 20 days and it BU 25 days before.

Her ex boyfriend added her on facebook, then followed her on twitter, 1 day later she followed back. I think they are going to be in releationship once again.

It hurts more than a BU, i can easily say that. Come on guys, it barely been 30 days. I cannot understand but i will my best to make her a history on my mind.

Wish me luck,

TD.

You arent doing NC if you are seeing her FB and Twitter. That's not no contact. Again, it doesnt matter. She was already gone when she left so what she does after is not your business.

Keep moving forward.

• Like 3

It sucks dude, I've been in that same boat and it totally sucks! Always seems to be a gigs issue but hey they broke up for a reason. Dont let her bring you bred crumbs afterwards when she screws it all up again.

NC means blocking her completely out of your life. No more Facebook or anything. I still miss and cry everyday about my ex- but I would be even worse if I had social media thrown in my face.

• Like 1
AlexfromBoston

Wish me luck,

TD.

Well, now you know that you were her rebound. Just go NC and don't ever give her the time of day.

That sucks. I don't understand why people go back to a broken relationship. I can't say for sure what will happen, but focus on healing yourself. Maybe go out on some casual dates.