first love ended so bad

Ok guys i've been reading those forums for sometime now but finaly decided to tell my story.

I"ve met this girl about 2 years ago.I was 21 then and she was 17. I was a virgin back tjen and havent even kissed a girl because i wanted to remember my first girl my whole life. Im attractive but i was shy and have turned down a couple of girls. Anyway she was looking me the whole night but i didn't speak to her.After 3 weeks of looking for her i found her again. We talked and i asked her if she was the girl 3 weeks ago and she said yea. I got her number and next day we had our first date. We were talking for 3 hours and holding hands. I kissed her on the second date and we were kissing for 3 hours. In a month we lost our virginity.

She was having exams back then in order to get accepted in a university but she would fail cause she wasnt studying at all. She told me that if she had succeded her brother would buy her a dslr camera. I knew how much she wanted this camera so i bought it for het. It was really expensive but i loved her so much.

She then told me that next year she would leave to study in england. Ive told her to try again here in greece to get accepted into architecture but she told me it was too hard.

Anyway we had an amazing 1,5 year. I loved her so much and she loved mw too. We never wanted to loose each other. After she finished school her friends left her. She was only left with 2 friends . I dont know the reason why her friends left her but i didnt know if this was a red flag or not. Anyway i was her only company and i supported her.

She comes from an abusive family that hit her and verbaly abuse her. One day she came in my home with bruces in her arm. Her mother was hitting her for a stupid reason. Anyway she told me that the only thing that kept her in greece was me. Anyway the time came when she had to leave. Ive told her that i would come to england in 2 years for a postgraduate . We would see each other for 4 - 5 months each year and the rest time we had skype.

After 3 weeks in England she dumped. It was when she started hanging out. We would fight sometimes on skype but it wasnt anything serious. Then she told me that she didnt want any sex via the internet so i didnt push her. One day she had gone for a road trip and when she came online we talked for 30 minutes but we had to close cause her mother was calling her too.i waited for an hour and then she told me that she had to go to a karaoke party. Ive told her that i wanted to chat with her but then we fought and she didnt go to the party. Next days she started saying me things like we are 18 only once. That she was talking to a girl who had a ltr but had cheated on her boyfriend two times and that there are alot of guys hitting on her and all she has to do was reject them. 3-4 days before the break up she started crying that she would loose her boyfriend but i said you arent gonna loose me.She told me i had done so many things for her that she couldn't do the same things for me.I told her the only thing i want is us to be together.

Then she asked me to give her time. I asked for how long but she didnt give an answer.

Next day i logged into facebook and havent seen a good morning. I texted her that i wanted her to be happy no responce. Then before i went to bed i called her to say goodnight and when she picked up she told me i cant talk to you now im having a billiard game. I couldnt believe it i hang up on phone screaming why was she doing that to me. Then i called her again. That day was our 1,5 year anniversary. She came to skype 1 hour later and she dropped the bomb.

Post breakup

Ok i cried and begged her for 2 hours while on skype but she wouldn't change her mind. I even apologized if i had put pressure on her but we don't need to break up. Next day she told me that she doesn't want a second mother. I've told her i don't want you to see me like a mother.Then told me she was going a trip to London for the weekend.I asked her should i move on? Is your dessision final and she told me for now it is. When she came from London we talked in skype. I tried again and heard her crying. I told her its ok then she told me i've kissed 2 guys,then she told me she kissed 5 and i said your are joking right? Then she told me i kissed one then noone.She then talked to her mother and after an hour we talked again.She then started playing with my mind.She was saying things like it doesn't matter what happened it matters what you believe have happened.I then started crying and asked her do you love me? And she said i love you then i say to her why are you ****ing my mind? Then she started singing and saying some weird things that he heart is closed and the key is in the lake... Then she told me that she was going to some guys house to have dinner.

I go silent for some days and we talk again. I've told her that when she comes for Christmas i want to be together as we were.She agreed and she told me that she had kissed with a guy 3 days after we broke up.Next day i got drunk and called her to come in skype. I said that i was hurt. She said if you continue we won't be together in Christmas and that i should never call her again on her phone.She told me that she would go for a road trip with 3 guys and one of them was the one she kissed.

Next day i defriended her from facebook. I went nc for 5 days and she put a profile picture with him walking together in a beach. Then we talked in skype via texting and the first thing she asked me was why i deleted her from facebook. I told her i couldnt watch your pictures it was really hard for me. Then i told her what my plans where when i would come to England.I've told her that i wanted to marry her. She told me thats really sweet why didn't you tell me when we were together. I told her you would think im crazy. She told me no you arent crazy. Then she didn't respond. I thought maybe she was crying. Next day i asked her what happened. She told me some friends came and she had to leave. I told her couldn't you just tell me instead of leaving me there like that. Then i asked her to return my camera back. It was wrong i know but after 2 weeks of her treating me like trash i couldn't take it anymore.Then she told me that its her gift and not mine and deleted me from skype.

After a weak she sent me a message asking me how i was doing when she knew i was in pain.I said i'm fine you? Then she changes her profile picture in facebook and puts an old photo sending me a kiss (this photo was a gift from her to me from old times) and she replies after a day. Next week was her birthday. I didn't wish her happy birthday and after 5 days i finally did. She was very friendly. Then i told her that i was coming there for my birthday which was next week. Then she went cold. I told her it was a surprise trip.Then i canceled the tickets and she sent me a text saying. " i'm trying to be strong for sometime . I will always love you i'm still wearing your t shirt before i go to sleep and i still wear the necklace you bought me.I feel bad that you canceled the tickets." Then i booked again tickets and had to cancel them after we talked for 3 hours in skype.She told me i shouldn't come.

During our skype call she told me that she had sex with 2 guys and that had kissed with 4-5 others.

Then i went nc and then we talked again and she told me that the second guy was her first love and first kiss while she was on vacation in albania.That was 5 years ago and they had still kept contact. I couldnt believe it...

Then i went nc again and we talked. I told her i still wanted to see her. Then she told me how bad should i become for you to get over me? We ended the conversation and i had went nc for good this time. After 3 weeks she liked my profile picture in facebook and sent me happy new year which i didn't respond.

• Author

She also told me that she would come to Greece during january for one week and i asked her if i will see her and she told me she doesn't know if she will have the time.She has friends to see...

• Author

Her friends didn't believe she broke up with me... they told me she was always saying that she wished she had met me when she was 26-27. Further more during the breakup she told me that doesn't mean we will never be together again and that she has to find herself. I believe it's a gigs syndrome since she has no experiences , comes from an abusive family and has all the freedom she always wanted.But i shouldn't hope for her to come back. We have split for 3.5 months now and i'm seeing a new girl.

Yep! You got used. Dude, your were not a priority in her life anymore. You called her and she couldn't talk because she was playing pool. She went on vacation with guys. I don't know about you, but if I had some free time to travel, I would have wanted to spend time seeing my girlfriend. Did she? nope! She went traveling with some guys.

Oh, and everytime she told you she "kissed" some other guy, change "kissed" to "had sex" and then you're probably getting the truth. The one thing about cheaters, when they confess, they usually tell you the bare minimum of what TRUELY happened so it doesn't sound so bad.

Write this girl off. Delete her from your Skype. Go back into Facebook and you need to BLOCK her. Not defriend her. If you defriend her, you can still see part of her profile. If you block her, it's like her account doesn't exist.

Ignore EVERYTHING!!!! Do not answer texts, let calls go to voicemail and do not answer emails. Dude, time to move on and find a girl that will actually respect a relationship.

Edited by Chi townD
  • Author
Yep! You got used. Dude, your were not a priority in her life anymore. You called her and she couldn't talk because she was playing pool. She went on vacation with guys. I don't know about you, but if I had some free time to travel, I would have wanted to spend time seeing my girlfriend. Did she? nope! She went traveling with some guys.

Oh, and everytime she told you she "kissed" some other guy, change "kissed" to "had sex" and then you're probably getting the truth. The one thing about cheaters, when they confess, they usually tell you the bare minimum of what TRUELY happened so it doesn't sound so bad.

Write this girl off. Delete her from your Skype. Go back into Facebook and you need to BLOCK her. Not defriend her. If you defriend her, you can still see part of her profile. If you block her, it's like her account doesn't exist.

Ignore EVERYTHING!!!! Do not answer texts, let calls go to voicemail and do not answer emails. Dude, time to move on and find a girl that will actually respect a relationship.

She is in england now and im in greece. When she went for a road trip with those guys she had broken up with me

She is in england now and im in greece. When she went for a road trip with those guys she had broken up with me

Let me guess, she broke up with you right BEFORE this road trip.

That's kind of typical behavior if this is the case. She knew she was going to sleep with this guy on the trip. So, she need to make herself single so she wouldn't feel guilty about doing it. So, she could tell herself that she wasn't cheating on anyone. But, the mere fact that she planned it out this way makes her a cheater. It was premeditated.

So, when you found out, you couldn't get mad because, "We weren't together when this happened!" How frickin convenient for her!