If your breakup were a movie scene?

Sometimes they say that words are just not capable of conveying our experiences. That is, more abstract means such as visual images or movie scenes sometimes better depict what we're feeling or have been through. There's some great artistic representations of depression that really convey how sufferers feel.

But what about your breakup?

Mine instantly conjures up this...don't ask me why...it's my instinctive vision when I think about what happened.

So I'm an animal. Quite untamed. Reluctant to be taken in but deep down wanting to be loved. She opens her arms to me and takes me in. She's really loving. Strokes me, cuddles me, loves me...and in time she has me. I must be a dog because after this I'm forever loyal and I devote myself to loving her back. I let down my guard.

Then...she strikes.

She changes like the wind. She turns cruel and ruthless...before I can even see it. She reaches for a knife and slits my throat where she once stroked me. I don't even have time to realise what happened. She tosses my carcass aside and walks on unaffected...

Morbid huh?:confused:

• Like 2

I don't have time to write it up now, but I'm pretty sure it would be out of some movie reduction of some V.C. Andrews novel that I haven't read yet or hasn't yet been ghost written. Which, in retrospect, probably explains why I went a little crazy after the complete end of things. :-p

Beautiful diamond

I'm a devoted mother. Successful, self-made, Christian, a good woman. He's my wayward son. Trouble maker, difficult, rebel. I try for years to make him better. I sacrifice my own life to better his. He hates me more and more for being overbearing, for not letting him make mistakes. One day he snaps and steals all the money in my bank account, and disappears. I'm left broken-hearted, but freed. Now he can finally get what he so desperately wanted, and I can focus on me....

• Like 1

Mine would be awesome. lol

She take me to a park, shes holding my hand, acting like shes into me...says stuff then goes BUT...I want to be single and I don't know what I want. I just nod...keep nodding...shes like "SAY SOMETHING.".

I get up...I walk away, she chases me...shes running and grabs me from behind and starts to kiss my back over and over again. I tell her to get off of me, shes like "NO LOOK AT ME!". I tell her...No, I don't want to look at you. She's shocked, she's hurt. She lets go...and then I walk away. She drives past me and doesn't even stop ...just keeps driving. That was the end.

lol, my ex was drunk/drugged through the entire breakup. There wasn't even a proper conversation about.

I would say a person going about their usual things (me), and a crazy person coming in and ripping that persons world to shreds without even knowing what they are doing. Permanent damage.

HP...that is boring. That's like a classic Dawson's Creek episode used to be...

Lol.

There were a few more words exchanged. I become a bit sarcastic bc he had ignored me the entire weekend (red flag), but I just let him go.

I figure it's too late to fight for the relationship and they obviously are not interested in fighting at this point.

I have never begged or pleaded with a guy to stay with me, and i intend to keep it that way.

Mine would have to be from "Jaws". The scene where Captain Quint slides down the boat into the sharks mouth and then the shark bites down and kills him in 1 bite. Yup, that was me. : )

• Like 1

So I'm an animal. Quite untamed. Reluctant to be taken in but deep down wanting to be loved. She opens her arms to me and takes me in. She's really loving. Strokes me, cuddles me, loves me...and in time she has me. I must be a dog because after this I'm forever loyal and I devote myself to loving her back. I let down my guard.

Then...she strikes.

She changes like the wind. She turns cruel and ruthless...before I can even see it. She reaches for a knife and slits my throat where she once stroked me. I don't even have time to realise what happened. She tosses my carcass aside and walks on unaffected...

Morbid huh?:confused:

very similar scenario for me... except this little dog is not cut with a knife but after being hugged and kissed is thrown indifferently from a 10 story window and just allowed to fall & hit the ground. :(