Don't want to break NC

Stay strong, brother. We've seen here on LS, just this weekend, multiple examples of the emotional havoc breaking NC typically wreaks. The impulse will pass. Can you call a friend or family member, talk to them, even give them your phone for tonight?

Remember: there's nothing, really, to say.

Sending good thoughts,

M.

• Like 1

It will cause more pain. I had a rough weekend myself and had a moment when I thought about contacting. Keep going over what will happen if you break NC. It won't be what you want to hear.

• Author

What an utter embarrassment. I feel like a been back to day one. I texted her:

Let bygones be bygones. The reason why you let met go for I let you go, be free, fair enough! enjoy being single - (name)

Of course she never replied and she won't lol. I can only chuckle. What an idiot!

What an utter embarrassment. I feel like a been back to day one. I texted her:

Let bygones be bygones. The reason why you let met go for I let you go, be free, fair enough! enjoy being single - (name)

Of course she never replied and she won't lol. I can only chuckle. What an idiot!

Well that settles that. Feel better? :o

• Author
If you are going to break NC at least say something good. That was just awful.

You are so right, but my heart is bleading tonight.

• Author
If you are going to break NC at least say something good. That was just awful.

Oops. But sometimes we need to touch the stove to know that it's hot.

Perhaps deleting the number is a good idea?

I'm on fire tonight. I need a new phone, a new brain, no memories of her

I'm on fire tonight. I need a new phone, a new brain, no memories of her

Sucks man. NC

I am sitting here watching a movie. For some odd reason I got the feeling that my ex is coming back to me soon. The feeling is almost that I am certain she will. I just keep telling myself again and again that it's over. Why is hope so hard to kill off?

• Author

I saw her silhouette taking groceries out of her trunk and felt nothing so why do I insist? The memories of her and I taking groceries out of her trunk and cooking dinner is what kills me. I kept saying that I wish I could help her like I used to, put the groceries away and cook dinner together and make love to her right before dinner was ready. I thought I had it all lined up, what happened?y

I saw her silhouette taking groceries out of her trunk and felt nothing so why do I insist? The memories of her and I taking groceries out of her trunk and cooking dinner is what kills me. I kept saying that I wish I could help her like I used to, put the groceries away and cook dinner together and make love to her right before dinner was ready. I thought I had it all lined up, what happened?y

The memories are awful. They will drain you. I had four days off of work and ended up getting really sad. I just couldn't shake the memories of what we had. I think NC is the only way to keep some sanity. You are still going to be sad, but, at least, you aren't confronted with the sadness at all times.

• Like 2
send_me_flowers

right STOP!!!! look in that mirror see that hunk looking back is you...

you broke NC pick up and restart maybe it will help you to know her mind hasnt changed now you can begin your healing and move on!!

i wanted to break nc but didnt have it in me im glad i never because i know i wouldnt have got a reply, its so damm hard we are all suffering. but are they really worth this hurt. i mean why do we want people who clearly dont want us.

we all deserve to be loved and treated right these people. clearly dont want us. we need to realise that.

we are worthy of love. lord knows it hurts and we go crazy. but really what can we do force them to want us. NO WE HAVE TO ACCEPT AND HEAL

so we can find that special someone, who knows may even be hotter than the last!!! :love::bunny::bunny::bunny:

goodluck ;)

• Like 1
  • Author

I got nothing zip zero in return. I'm not certain why this time around I was hoping for something. I guess because its been over four months of NC, yet still nothing. After I texted her and she didn't reply I wanted to text her some more bit I said to myself "she didn't to what I told her originally, why would she reply to anything after that?" So I refrained myself from texting her any further. What was I thinking? I have no clue, back on the saddle, dust myself off and ride along.

• Like 3
send_me_flowers
I got nothing zip zero in return. I'm not certain why this time around I was hoping for something. I guess because its been over four months of NC, yet still nothing. After I texted her and she didn't reply I wanted to text her some more bit I said to myself "she didn't to what I told her originally, why would she reply to anything after that?" So I refrained myself from texting her any further. What was I thinking? I have no clue, back on the saddle, dust myself off and ride along.

dont beat yourself up over it jd. forget about that you did and thats it. ride along and pick your princess up on the way :)

• Like 2
  • Author

I need to start from scratch, tonight was a bad night. I managed to stay away from alcohol for 4 months straight which is something I was very proud of big lately it's been gettin the best of me. I'm not concerned with how she may feel which I believe I'd a good thing. I need to get back on track for ME!

• Author
JDPT,

stay strong, it's just tonight n the night is going to be over soon.

You are absolutely right. What bothers me the most is that she saw mt messages and how much I embarrassed myself. It's as if I let myself down and fed her more "power". One day she will NEVER hear from me.

• Like 1
The memories are awful. They will drain you. I had four days off of work and ended up getting really sad. I just couldn't shake the memories of what we had. I think NC is the only way to keep some sanity. You are still going to be sad, but, at least, you aren't confronted with the sadness at all times.

Yes. Because we only remember the wonderful times. It is extremely difficult, especially when you have down time. Sundays are the worst for me. Feelin' it pretty good tonite myself, as I do every Sunday :(

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes. Because we only remember the wonderful times. It is extremely difficult, especially when you have down time. Sundays are the worst for me. Feelin' it pretty good tonite myself, as I do every Sunday :(

Oh yeah I studied for 8 hours at B&N I was more like 8 hours of torture. Seen all the "happy" walking in and out holding hands, hugging, arguing lol

What a nightmare.

I need to think before I impulsively do that's for sure.

I commit to this being the very last time I do something like this

Back to business!

I understand how tough it can be :/

You practically lose your mind over it, but sometimes you gotta be your own hero and your own motivator.

It's okay to make mistakes, we all do. So don't beat yourself up about breaking NC. It's happened to all of us. Just start over and keep in mind that you gotta be strong the next time you have another urge to break it.

Motivate yourself not to text her.

Like for example you could say to yourself, "psh...I don't need to text her, why do I need to text her anyway? She LEFT me, whatever"

I dunno lol something like that. Just tell yourself that you are strong and remind yourself that she was the one to break your heart and that you don't need to talk to the one who hurt you..

I hope I've helped in some way :o

• Like 1

Argh man. I broke NC before but it wasn't as weak as what you said......I feel for you man. If you're going to say something make yourself sound strong, not weak.