HORRIBLE break up with a boomerang boyfriend... anyone else have this?

California heartache

California heartache

Long story short hes an alcoholic with many bipolar problems whos a couple years older than me. Weve got back together twice and this time i threatened to get him introuble for something he had of me on his phone... now he says he never wants to speak again. Last time we broke up he said move on and i did NC for a week and he contacted me cuz he missed me.... do you think he meant he never wanted to speak again or was it out of anger because i also called him names?

swimswithjeans

Hi California,

Your post struck me and I know at least a bit about what you must be feeling/going through with him right now. My newly ex-boyfriend was a textbook alcoholic and he broke up with me a few days ago- the day before my 21st birthday. The thing with BOTH alcoholics and bipolar people is that they are different people who KNOW how to hurt and are NOT afraid to. Their anger has NO boundaries.

I think he said it out of anger, and I do think he will be back. I actually think mine will be back, too. This said, it's really not going to get better, sweetheart. I wish it would, but a bottle will always be the most important to him.