Just reaching out. Need someone to talk to.

This isn't related to break up or anything. Well kind of, on how coping with the break up went.

Well today my brother has officially moved out. Not out of country or state or anything, but a good 30 minutes away by car. Yesterday I had a big fight with him, but I couldn't stand to be mad at anyone.

I really hit me hard now that he's gone. His fiance and him has save enough money now to get their own house. I'm happy for him that he is starting his own family. I'm also sad that he has been around me all my life. He has always been a good brother. I remember him sticking up for me when I was bully in elementary school. The other kids were in high school and my brother was only a few years older than me. He has always stuck up for me whenever I was in trouble.

Even though he doesn't give me a lot of personal advice on relationships, he was always there when I broke up with my exes. I would never come to him for relationship advice which is kind of funny. I always had trouble getting women, when he was pulling them left and right. Women actually approach him.

IT was nice to have him around the house to keep the loneliness away. Both times when I got my heart broken he was there. Sorry my typing is hard to read tonight. I just went to a bar with a female friend. We end up doing other things. Driving home I thought about my ex. Then when I got home I realized my brother car is no longer there either. Him, his fiance, and myself would always watch football on Sundays. Then my ex came along and she join in on sundays as well. We would cook and just enjoy the game and weekend. Now is just an empty house....